Thread: how to purchase thru magazines.com?

Default how to purchase thru magazines.com?

Hello! Wanting to order a subscription to AMerican Girl mag thru magazines.com but want to make sure I get credit. In reading the fine print on the bottom, it says use the banner which I did, but it also said using the coupons below....so does that mean if the magazine I am choosing is not in the coupon codes, then I wont' get credit? I am confused!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Heather
    Dreaming of our next trip......Nov 3-13, 2012!!

It doesn't matter if there is a coupon for it or not. As long as you click through the SR link and place your order, you should be fine. If you have been to magazines.com to browse, be sure to clear cookies before ordering. I ordered American Girl last week and my credit is pending.

Yes, as long as you use the banner on SR, you should get credit. You don't have to use one of the coupons listed on SR. Even if you are purchasing a gift subscription, you should get credit. I agree though- if you've been looking through their site for awhile, I would close it, clear cookies and go through the banner again. So, just click the banner, select the magazine you want and follow through the purchase and you should be good to go!
    Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

anyone know if you can renew a subscription and still get credit? I always let it expire but then I miss a few copies until it starts up again, not a big deal but it would be great if it worked with the renewals too.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

it won't screw up my greenfield crediting tomorrow to clear, right?
    Heather

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by momof3lovebugs View Post
    it won't screw up my greenfield crediting tomorrow to clear, right?
    nope, GF tracks by user ID...clear away!
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Quote Originally Posted by PSL1013 View Post
    anyone know if you can renew a subscription and still get credit? I always let it expire but then I miss a few copies until it starts up again, not a big deal but it would be great if it worked with the renewals too.
    I don't believe that you would get credit for an automatic renewal. I always do a new subscription when mine runs out.
    Sunshine Rewards

Here's hopin' it credits! I just ordered my dd a sub to American girl. Couldn't resist the 20% cash back!!!
    Heather

Wow! When I ordered it was 20% cash back and I just went back to see if there was anything else i *had* to have and now it's down to 15%. Talk about under the wire! I still may have to get an Everyday with Rachael Ray though.....
    Heather