Thread: pending shopping ?

Question pending shopping ?

Hello~ used the magazines.com link to buy a sub. for my dd yesterday and I don't see it as a pending shopping offer on my acct. page....is it somewhere else or is it too early to be there? thanks for any help....before I make another purchase I want to make sure I am doing this right....
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Heather
    Dreaming of our next trip......Nov 3-13, 2012!!

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Credits take anywhere from 24 hours to 2 weeks to show up. Most of the time they appear once the item has shipped. I think magazines.com takes about 3 days if I am remembering right.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    Credits take anywhere from 24 hours to 2 weeks to show up. Most of the time they appear once the item has shipped. I think magazines.com takes about 3 days if I am remembering right.
    Thanks for the reply ...I was actually meaning should it show up somewhere as 'pending'? I am not worried about the completed offer yet. I read it could take 10-14 days for that.
    Heather

As Cate said, it can take a few days for it to show up anywhere in your account. Once it is processed, it will show up in the pending amount before it actually credits to your account. I know it's hard to wait- especially on your first purchase!! But give it a couple of days and you should see something!
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

oh sorry I misread the question. You will be able to see if in your account history around the date you made your purchase. It should look something like this:

ID Action Credits Date Status
    #1924283 Shopping: Order 1343486 HerRoom XX.XX Credits 03/12/2010 Credit Hold until 03-22-2010
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by disney_girl View Post
    As Cate said, it can take a few days for it to show up anywhere in your account. Once it is processed, it will show up in the pending amount before it actually credits to your account. I know it's hard to wait- especially on your first purchase!! But give it a couple of days and you should see something!
    Yes! That!!
    Heather

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    oh sorry I misread the question. You will be able to see if in your account history around the date you made your purchase. It should look something like this:

ID Action Credits Date Status
    #1924283 Shopping: Order 1343486 HerRoom XX.XX Credits 03/12/2010 Credit Hold until 03-22-2010
    I will keep a weather eye on the horizon!
    Heather

Default Trouble Ticket

How do you open a trouble ticket? I recently made a purchase and I do not see it as pending. My item will be shipped today.

Quote Originally Posted by lswheatly View Post
    How do you open a trouble ticket? I recently made a purchase and I do not see it as pending. My item will be shipped today.
    Never mind. Figured it out

Give it a little time for your credit to pend. Some merchants hold the credit until after the item ships. If after about 10 business days after it ships you still don't see anything pending, then do the TT.
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards