Thread: Does anyone find they shop more..

Default Does anyone find they shop more..

..because they are here? I find myself combing thru the offers to try and boost my earnings....hm, must try disney movie club, which btw, I do NOT need or wow! disney store is having a great sale on tees.....must stock up for our fall trip!
    Does anyone else have this er, problem? Or is it just me?
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Heather
    Dreaming of our next trip......Nov 3-13, 2012!!

Oh, I'm the shopping queen on here. Remember, I see the sales and coupons ahead of time and I just sit and wait till I can post and shop. Its crazy, but fun, and what the heck. Its always stuff I need, or so I tell myself.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

I've always been a shopper. I usually target shop.......I'm looking for a particular item and find the best deal.

I do get sucked in when there is increased cash back or a good coupon. I usually can find something I 'need'.

I usually get mad when I have to buy something I can't get through SR! But I do shop more. I didn't need the paperback book club, but couldnt' resist the increased cash back!

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Yes I have a shopping addiction. I'm trying to wean myself some and spend more time doing surveys rather than surfing around.
    Sunshine Rewards

Heck yeah! And i t's sooo fun to see the credits pend in my account.
    Last edited by Blessing and Miracle; 03-19-2010 at 02:01 PM.
    Sunshine Rewards

I would tend to agree somewhat, but an even bigger change for me personally is not so much that I am shopping more but that SR has changed the way I shop in that I am buying more online than from brick & mortar stores. Now if I need/want something, I first check to see if I can get it through SR and if so, order online; whereas before (hard to believe there was life before SR lol!) I would often just research it online then go buy it in person.

I do try to stay semi-disciplined about all of my shopping, whether online or in peson, and stick to necessities, but we all know how that goes!!

I'm also doing more online than brick/mortar stores. So far I haven't purchased anything I wouldn't have otherwise, but many items would have been at a store instead of online.