Thread: Possible Survey Interview??

Default Possible Survey Interview??

I did an interview with a woman named Donna today for a piece on MSN Money about cash back shopping. She indicated that she will be doing a story in the coming weeks about people who make money taking legitimate surveys online. She asked if we have any members who would like to talk her about it. She is looking in particular for people who have been doing it for a while and who can tell her which places are really legitimate.

If you would like to participate, please post in this thread your survey experiences BESIDES other rewards sites. You can include any of the surveys you take through SR (Greenfield, AMP/MTC, etc) as well as things like Pinecone, Mysurvey.com, etc. Tell how much money you generally make on average in a month and what you spend it on. If she can use you, I will pass along your name and email address to her for an interview.

Thanks in advance! I think this is going to be a great opportunity to get the word out about how survey taking can really add up for people!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

You can use my name.
    I been averaging about $50 a month, my highest was $100 in December 09.
    My dh told me, if I'm going to spend my time on the computer, why don't I find something that makes me money. When I showed him the $600 in Disney Gift cards in November 08, he was shocked. This past January I cashed out another $600, so I've been making almost $600 a year.

I call it my daily one hour job.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I would be happy to help as well. What a fun opportunity!

On average I make $80.00 per month doing surveys on SR. Most of that $80 is from the Greenfield/Tuluna daily surveys. I get some AMP surveys but don't qualify for as many of those and some Greenfield SM (Your 2 Cents) surveys. I implicitly trust taking any survey through SR. I never think twice about it and never get any spam from taking surveys here.

I also belong to Survey Spot which I think is a great survey sight. My average monthly earnings from Survey Spot is probably $30-50 per month. Now that their surveys pay in points which you can convert to cash, gift cards or merchandise it's a bit harder for me to know, but I get many, many survey opportunities each week. I don't qualify for them all by any means, but do qualify for many.

I also belong to Pinecone Research, which I signed up for through an offer here. I was lucky enough to see the offer right after Tricia posted the opportunity to sign-up as this in an invitation only site and they only needed so many people. I qualified and have been participating ever since. In the beginning I got several opportunities a week, but now I may get 1 survey opportunity every 1-2 weeks. Some I qualify for and others I don't. All completed surveys pay $3.00 for me. That was the rate when I signed up, although I know others who signed up before me get $5.00 per survey. I earn about $50 per year with Pinecone. Each time I complete a survey the money goes directly into my paypal account which I mainly use for ebay purchases.

I have had the opportunity to test many products through Survey Spot and Pinecone which I love. It's so much fun.

I equate taking surveys to having a small part time job. Being a teacher, I don't always have a lot of time during the school year, but when we have holiday breaks and during summer I am able to spend more time doing surveys.

Sunshine Rewards is the only cash back site that I belong to and I consider this to be my primary site for earning money, doing surveys and shopping.

In the past I have cashed out for Disney cards and 2 years ago cashed out into my paypal account to use for Christmas gifts. I am almost ready to cash out for my next Disney gift card. My goal is to go to Disney next time with my SR earnings.

For all other survey sites I belong to, I cash out for cash to use for household remodeling projects or sometimes just for something fun for myself that I might not otherwise buy.

By the way, I really love taking surveys and thank SR everyday for the opportunities they provide to all their members!
    Mary Lynn
    Proud to be SR member #6669

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away."

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Oh man Tricia. I just cleared out my vacation earnings spreadsheet on March 1. Of course it wasn't nearly as high as it was the year I was saving for my honeymoon but it was pretty good.

From all sources combined even on the more lazier years I earn about $1500-$2000 through paid blogging and survey sites. These are the legitimate survey sites that I use on a regular basis:

Sunshine Rewards of course - My husband and I split the 3 surveys available which helps us maximize the surveys we are able to qualify for as men typically don't do surveys as much as women.

Pinecone - I like how they only send you surveys you will be able to qualify for and complete. It helps you cut down on time wasted on surveys you eventually will be kicked out of and won't be paid for. I typically earn $12 a month.

SurveySpot - This is one of the better survey sites in my opinion just from the sheer volume of surveys they have available each day. I like how they send you the survey invites to your inbox daily and tell you up front the amount you will earn and how long the survey will take to complete. I have been using them for a few years and love how easy it is to cash out and love even more that they now pay by paypal. They surveys are also typically very interesting.

Harris Interactive Poll - Another site that I have been participating in for a long time. They tend to send invites every couple of days but they are typically on financial services or consumer purchases so it can get boring if you aren't in the mood. I typically save up my points and cash out once a year for something around $25 in value. Not a huge money maker but the extra gift card is nice.

MySurvey - This is a neat survey site because they often have surveys where you can try out actual products. I have tried shampoo, laundry detergent, salad toppers, and clorox-type wipes. You can keep the product after the survey trial period is over and you are paid for your time giving feedback.

AOL Opinion Place - This survey site is run through AOL and they have different payment options - paypal, airline miles, or AOL credit. The surveys are on a variety of topics and you are able to take one per week. Each survey is at least $1 and can go up to $5 or if you are lucky you can get invited to a live session for much higher. Typically, I make around $10 a month on this site and the surveys are fairly short and easy.

Permission Research - I joined this site about a year ago. All surveys are 200 points or 72 cents each and last about 10 minutes or less. I receive invites on surveys about once every two weeks so it is slow earning but it is pretty simple and over the course of a year you can earn between $25 and $50 in gift cards.

Opinion Square - They are exactly the same as permission research above and I've had the same experiences with them as well. It is nice that you can belong to both sites as the surveys are different.
    Sunshine Rewards

I'd be happy to help, if needed!

I average about $800 a year from SR and surveys, all of which goes to my vacation fund.

I make about $30-50 a month on SR (it's been less since DD stopped taking naps and I have less time for surveys).

I also do mysurveys.com, which I love. The surveys are usually easy and I get a lot of test products from them. I make $10-15 a month from them.

I do Pinecone, but I only get 1 or 2 surveys a month from them.

Other sites that I use are Mindfield, Harris Online, Opinion Outpost, Ipsos, Zoompanel and Global Test Market. These seem to come in waves. One company will be really good for me for a while, then it will taper off and another one will start doing well.

I've tried several others (Survey Spot, Survey Savvy, etc.) but didn't have a lot of luck with them. They all paid, I just didn't qualify for much so I gave up on them.
    Lisa

Sunshine Rewards