Thread: Similar offers??? Help!

Default Similar offers??? Help!

Ok, I am seeing some similar offers, such as the Irish Spring free sample. It says I have NOT been credited for this offer. However, there is ANOTHER Irish Spring offer I HAVE received credit for waaaay back in Aug. SO I am trying to see if these are the same, as I do NOT want to be banned for cheating.

There are a couple more like this. I want to be sure of what I am doing, so I won't loose my account. Can anybody help me figure this out?

They may be similar, but are with different companys so they are different and you can get credit for both, if the offer says you have not gotten credit then you may try to get credit unless you have done the offer on another gpt site....
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.

cglaura is offline Am I the only one picturing the Brady Bunch

I think so long as it is showing as no, you haven't received credit, it is ok to do. I believe there are similar offers from different advertisers. If you received credit already, it would say Yes on the offer...

I found a My Insider Deals Irish Spring Sample for $0.60.

I didn't see another with Irish Spring, but I could have missed it. Was trying to see if I had credit for both. I did get the MID one above.

Can you tell me what the other name is? Thanks!
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Thanks. There are also offer for "Free Godiva Chocolate", as well as "Godiva Chocolate for Free"! One I have received credit for, but one I have not. They are BOTH from MyInsider Deals....What Now?

they are both MID but different companies are supplying the ads and its the companines that supply the ads that pay... so you are still ok!
    -NOn DisBoards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

As long as the offer shows that you haven't completed it you are ok to try it. If you have already recieved credit for an offer the system won't let the credits go through if you accidently do one you have already done. You will often see offers that seem similar but Tricia gives each offer a distinct number when she adds the offer and you can get credit for each offer that is listed only once.
    Sunshine Rewards

sweet! oh, and Cjlaura, the one I have on my Account History just says: Paid Signup: Irish Spring Free Sample. Wish I could give you more help on this one....

I wanted to make double sure, before I did these offers, because I am up to $44.73, trying hard to get to $50 before our next Disney trip, which is Nov 4-13.

I know I'm cutting it kind of close, but if I can do it in the next couple of days, woot! More DD to spend at WDW!
    Last edited by ta2mama; 10-12-2007 at 06:45 PM.

Right and i think next week during the special Disney cash out the $50 gift cards will be like $48 so that should help too....

BTW enjoy your trip!
    -NOn DisBoards

Thank you! Can't wait, we are also going to MVMCP for the 2nd year in a row.

We stayed until the very last minute and they were giving away the sugar cookies by the HANDFULLS. This time, I am bringing a ziplock bag to take them home in, lol.

I have been BOO'ed By jFrog!Thanks!