Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just got 3 magazine invoices...

Default Just got 3 magazine invoices...

Anybody know the source of the magazine invoices some of us have been receiving in the mail? I also read fine print and I know I didn't willingly subscribe to "Guns & Ammo" TWICE! Got 2 of those and one for Fly Fishing. I'm confused I marked them DID NOT ORDER -- CANCEL and dropped them back in the mail.
    Jan

Sunshine Rewards

I got the Guns and Amma Flyfishing ones, too. I'm not sure how my name got on those either. The Glamour one I kind of expected. I think I may have clicked on that one at one point or another.

I did the same thing. I said cancel, did not order and sent them back.

Oh well, I guess that what I get for doing reward sites. My name is bound to get out there.
    Thanks LuvMyBoys & arob414
    Sunshine Rewards

I have not gotten any yet... thankfully... but I too would like to know how, or why.... I will be keeping an ever vigilant eye on the mail
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.

Hey, where in Wisconsin are you? Another Wisconsinite here!!
    Thanks LuvMyBoys & arob414
    Sunshine Rewards

I got those as well! I was wondering the same thing.
    I've been BOO'd!

Hi Anne from WI! I'm in Weston - just a hair shy from the very center of the state - I have not been to Madison in ages, but oooohhhhh the college memories! LOL!! GLAD to know you!!!!!
    Jan

Sunshine Rewards

These invoices came in 'manilla' colored window envelopes (reg. small letter size) and the return address is the same on all of them- Palm Coast, FL. Of course I tossed the first one -- taped it back together and sent it on its way with the other 2 - lol! I seem to remember checking a hunting or fishing box on one of those "check all that your household is interested in" pages - maybe that's where they came from - still scratching head over this one- but, it's bound to happen I guess just like the phone calls. Getting a surprise bill in the mail is not a good feeling though! lol
    Jan

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by jfrog View Post
    Anybody know the source of the magazine invoices some of us have been receiving in the mail? I also read fine print and I know I didn't willingly subscribe to "Guns & Ammo" TWICE! Got 2 of those and one for Fly Fishing. I'm confused I marked them DID NOT ORDER -- CANCEL and dropped them back in the mail.
    LMAO... I thought DH was ordering magazines. Those are right up his alley... now I know they're from SR I feel really silly!

I also got the fly fishing one, sent it back stating I didn't order it.

Arrgghh!!! Just got an invoice for Prevention magazine - marking it cancel and did not order - this makes 4 for me!

LOL - I also thought dh was ordering magazines - fits right in with the ones he gets - except for the prevention one - lol!

Have a grrrreat weekend everyone!!!!
    Jan

Sunshine Rewards