Thread: Magazinesquick.com

Default Magazinesquick.com

Anybody else have problems ordering from this site?

I ordered from them through SR before and got the magazines, but never got the credit on SR. Well, I figured I'd give them another shot because the WW magazine is a good price from them. Well, I go through the whole process and get to checkout, then they won't accept my Simon account info. So I go back and submit another account and it is accepted, but the magazine is not in stock...why didn't they tell me that in the first place. Seems to me they should remove it from their listing if it not available...what a waste of my time! Also, there was a message in red letters saying that they no longer accept any coupons...I don't know if this applies to SR credit or not.

Anyone get credit from them for orders this time around?

I don't think I will attempt them again. More hassle than it is worth!

Edited to add:

Ok, so I leave here and go to check my e-mail and there is a message that my magazine purchas is being processed!!! WHAT? Your site just told me it was not available??? Oh, boy, not a lot of money on this one, but I hope I don't get burned on this!
    Last edited by speechteachri; 10-13-2007 at 11:07 AM.
    Sunshine Rewards

I received my credits within a few days. I did purchase one magazine and later I received a confrimation telling me they didn't have anymore of them, but I'm sure it was because it was at such a great price. I gave instructions not to process the others until Dec 1, as they are Christmas gifts! I hope my order doesn't get lost in the process.
    Sunshine Rewards

Oh, I have to check these guys out, I need a bunch of magazines!