Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just curious

Default Just curious

Has anyone else taken a very LONG survey about products you use daily only at the end to ask you your ethnicity and then it tells you you are not qualified? I have gotten this twice and my mom once. Shouldnt they have weeded me out in the beginning of the survey when they asked me that rather than let me invest all that time?
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I haven't had that particular question disqualify me but have spent 5-10 minutes on a survey only to be told I don't qualify. For that much of my time, I expect to be rewarded in some way.

Today and yesterday I spent over 10 minutes each on 2 different surveys only to have a technical glitch end the survey and I got nothing for my time, GGRHH.

I have had the same thing happen to me a few times, all times it was a shampoo survey that you get all the way to the end which takes about 25 minutes and thats it you can't get any further.

Angry

Just happened to me again (AMP), second time this week. It tells me I have qualified for a survey, 20 minutes later after I have answered all their questions I am told that I don't qualify. I will NOT be doing anymore surveys for AMP, they collect all the marketing data they need and then tell me that I don't qualify and I get nothing for all the time, effort I put into the survey. what a racket, they get the data they want and people taking the survey get nothing in return. Sure seems like it's a deliberate attempt to not have to reward people doing surveys. It's outrageous in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by brandiramirez View Post
    I have had the same thing happen to me a few times, all times it was a shampoo survey that you get all the way to the end which takes about 25 minutes and thats it you can't get any further.
    Same thing here, only mine was about nail polish. Highly frustrating to have the ethnicity question at the end of a LONG survey and then be booted out.

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by Brer Shay View Post
    Same thing here, only mine was about nail polish. Highly frustrating to have the ethnicity question at the end of a LONG survey and then be booted out.
    I got that nail polish one this afternoon but did get the congrats page at the end...it was extremely slow, took me more than 1hr to finish it.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

I had referred a friend to SR and she's had the same issue. 15-20 minutes into a survey, answered tons of questions and then told she didn't qualify. It's happened to her 4-5 times.

It is to bad that it works this way sometimes. Ive spent a long time to only be told I am the wrong ethnicity ect . It is very annoying but I just keep doing it because it is nice when I get paid. Sometimes I feel like these companies are getting a 2 for the cost of one special only they didnt tell me first. LOL They should have to weed you out if you dont qualify in the first 10 ques. or something. I wonder if they still get to keep all that info anyway.

The survey companies have told "us" that if we don't finish the survey, they don't keep the info from the survey. I have to believe that; it's the only way I can possibly take surveys.

But hey, I just noticed this post over in the Announcements forum (and the info was also in the Technical Support forum where a survey thread used to be)...might be good to read...
    Sunshine Rewards

I had seen it after I started the thread. Thought we could discuss issues with eachother just not use specific names? I dont think these issues are something I can send a TT for? Sorry if I said something I shouldnt have. From now on if I dont have anything nice to say I wont say it at all!!! LOL