Thread: A different survey company??

Default A different survey company??

What are the chances we could get a different company to use for the 2nd daily survey, the AMP one? One that perhaps doesn't run on the 24 hr clock, and is more reliable about compensation? Maybe Lightspeed or Esurvey group, groups that SR promotes as good company's. It just seems that AMP has become increasingly unreliable lately and not good about offering enough survey's to support the needs of the survey takers here.

That thread asking for imput on making money doing survey's really shows that there are members here making money elsewhere, a lot of money. We should be able to find a way to bring those survey's here so we can keep that money in the SR family and help keep it up and running, at the same time help up keep our survey total up. AMP has just been so unpredictable lately, and now with the Greenfield payout dropped, it's getting harder to make disney money.

Jennifer -

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I only started Feb. 17 but I was getting Amps daily up until the decrease for the daily survey on March 1. It seems like once the decrease went in effect for the daily opinion that the AMP really tapered off. I wondered if its because they are affiliated? Maybe its another way for them to save money. That would be great if they could bring more companies in.

Unfortunately, those companies do not make their surveys available to other companies. They only use their in-house lists to send out surveys. From what I understand, most of them do not have daily surveys either--you just get them when you get them.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I don't think the DS company and AMP are related in any way. There should be no direct link between the decrease in payout and the availability/crediting of the AMP. I used to get AMP everyday, but haven't gotten one in quite some time. I think the number of surveys out there are just down right now.

If you're not getting credit regularly, then it's got to be something on your end. The cookie isn't staying around long enough to be caught and credited. SR wants you to get credit, so they get credit. There is a suggestion thread for these issues somewhere, I just don't know where.

Survey availability and such always runs in cycles. Sometimes you get them and sometimes you don't. Just keep trying and if it gets too frustrating, take some time off. It has always helped me in the past. Refreshing to start new again.
    Last edited by bajam; 03-22-2010 at 11:23 AM. Reason: Tricia beat me to it

What do these lights mean on the surveys then? I notice the two cents is red. Doesnt this mean that people are taking surveys and not having much success being paid? If they can see people are taking them and not being paid couldnt it be on the survey end? Are that many people losing their cookies at once?

I agree the lights are a bit confusing on the survey offers. But I don't think people are having as big an issue with the My2Cents one as much as the AMP one. When I do get an AMP, i don't have trouble getting it to credit. It's actually qualifying for one that seems to be the issue now. I did hit SMP for this qtr so i think i will back off the AMP for the rest of the month and start again fresh in April. Hopefully that will help out a bit.
    Jennifer -