Thread: Putting links on your blog...

Default Putting links on your blog...

From SR. I do it, and 90% of the time I feel like I'm doing it for no reason. However, this weekend I was the FIRST result in google for a number of Gap friends and family realted searches. I ended up making over $15 in sales (and give SR/MeyerTeck a boost at the same time!)
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

Quote Originally Posted by Hedy View Post
    From SR. I do it, and 90% of the time I feel like I'm doing it for no reason. However, this weekend I was the FIRST result in google for a number of Gap friends and family realted searches. I ended up making over $15 in sales (and give SR/MeyerTeck a boost at the same time!)
    That is fabulous news!! I noticed a bunch of Gap sales and it didn't even occur to me that's what they could be from.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

That is pretty cool Heather! I've never been that lucky but I did get a couple of bucks for the Sephora friends and family code last fall.
    Sunshine Rewards

It's, seriouly, seat-of-my pants blogging. I started a post on it last year, it stuck. Just shows that you should blog about anything, as you never know what will stick.

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

Getting someone to see it is the key I have noticed. I post a link in almost every one of my posts some of them back to Sunshine like for Restaurants.com and Vista Print and such. Sometimes I hit and sometimes I don't. It is worth it though to do it. Every month I have found the profit is more then the loss of the $10.00 Tricia charges. I have learned quite a few blog secrets in the short time I have blogged. And the referrals have added up for several people because of it. I have gotten 11 alone. My mom has gotten 12 and I am not sure who else has gotten any.

Kim

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Wow I need to talk about Sephora a little more. I just had another sale from my blog last week as I see something pending from last Wednesday. I am excited about the credits but just wish the box was coming to me instead. LOL
    Sunshine Rewards

And Gap Friends and Family is back! Maybe I have a snowball's chance in hades of making SM after all.

#2135329 Shopping: Order 14XT6NV Old Navy 0.53 Credits 03/16/2011 Credit Hold until 03-26-2011
    #2135323 Shopping: Order 14J09WJ Gap.com 4.72 Credits 03/16/2011 Credit Hold until 03-26-2011

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

I have a link in almost every one of my blog posts today and I am excited to see how it pans out. Anyone have any success with this recently. I love hearing success stories.

Quote Originally Posted by kimntrent View Post
    I have a link in almost every one of my blog posts today and I am excited to see how it pans out. Anyone have any success with this recently. I love hearing success stories.
    Thanks to extreme couponing, my coupons.com links on my Shaws Coupon Matchups have been pretty fruitful.