Thread: Disney Movie Club question

Default Disney Movie Club question

Can anyone tell me how DMC ships their items? I received an email saying that my Princess and the Frog was shipped on 3/13 and I haven't received it yet. Do they use media mail? 10 days is a long time for a movie to get here - I'm worried that it got lost.
    Sunshine Rewards

The Easter Bunny was very happy that this movie finally arrived on 3/31. Is it typical for new releases to arrive more than 2 weeks after appearing on store shelves? Not sure if I'm "down wit dat." Hoping this was just a mailing glitch. But, at least it made it in time.
    Sunshine Rewards

Hi! It seems DMC does not feel it necessary to give early release perks to members. I think mine arrived the same day as yours.
    Fanofree

Sunshine Rewards

I just can't figure out why it took more than two weeks - it was sent first class. If they mailed it the day it was released, it shouldn't have taken that long, maybe a week at the most...Unless it took a detour. I'll see when I order the next movie. Puzzling...
    Sunshine Rewards

Mine took longer than I expected, too. I remember something similar with another movie before Christmas. I was starting to worry that it had gotten lost in the mail! I have found that non-new releases do seem to come a little faster, though.
    Provided by FLMNetwork.com

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards