Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Disney bus accident

Quote Originally Posted by MouseUnlimited View Post
    For once, I hope Disney doesn't give in and just write another blank check to a family wanting to "ease their pain".
    Yep. When it comes down to it, the name "Disney" ends up meaning "Dollars" for a lot of people even when Disney isn't at fault. My dislike of our whole legal system is why I don't practice law anymore. Sometimes the amount of money that it takes to defend yourself and the bad press makes it better for big companies to just give in and pay out.

I was a little shocked at the age of the bus driver as well. I'm assuming that if you drive Disney buses, you have to get retested fairly frequently? At least I hope so!!!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Yep. When it comes down to it, the name "Disney" ends up meaning "Dollars" for a lot of people even when Disney isn't at fault. My dislike of our whole legal system is why I don't practice law anymore. Sometimes the amount of money that it takes to defend yourself and the bad press makes it better for big companies to just give in and pay out.

I was a little shocked at the age of the bus driver as well. I'm assuming that if you drive Disney buses, you have to get retested fairly frequently? At least I hope so!!!
    Even if Disney doesn't have them re-tested, I would think the state of Florida would, in order for them to maintain their CDL.

But like some other people have mentioned, not all people age the same. There are some 81-year-olds that you'd swear were in their 50s or 60s.

And yeah...our legal system...what a joke.
    Mouse Unlimited - The Ultimate Disney Travel Agency
    Mouse Unlimited | MU Forum | MU Blog | MU Twitter | MU Facebook