Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Survey Issues

Default Survey Issues

I posted this in another thread but wanted to pull it out where everyone can see it:

"As you know, anything that you post online gets picked up by Google. This thread has been picked up by some survey company people and they are not too happy about some of the specifics that we have been mentioning. I'm going to have to close the thread and ask again that proper names not be mentioned AT ALL when it comes to surveys. Please do not use anything besides "Greenfield" (or GF) and "AMP" (or OTC/MTC). Beyond that, we need to be SUPER careful about not complaining about the surveys or survey companies in the forum. If you have a legitimate complaint, by all means please file a complaint on it and we will pass it along to Greenfield. But if we continue to publicly bash them and the surveys, we might very well lose our deal with them."

We've got to be SUPER careful with this. So the moderators will be deleting anything that even smells like it might offend the survey companies. Censorship? Yes. But it's really for the good of all of us so that we don't lose the surveys. But do know that I am actively trying to get survey credits still whenever I can. I actually have a whole set of Greenfield manual credits that I will be uploading tomorrow to help compensate for some of the issues that you all have been having.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Thanks for posting this. I did see it on the technical issues thread. I try to always be very careful about not mentioning the product or company that a survey is about, but I never considered the impact of mentioning the company administering the survey. Seemed like a good way to let everyone know which survey was having an issue without saying "the survey about XYZ soft drink" or whatever. But now I see the error of my ways. Mea culpa!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Sorry SunshineGirl I believe I could be a guilty party. Lesson learned I promise. Keep my mouth/fingers quiet. Haha. I love SR and will keep clicking away.

Lynn

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn46356 View Post
    Sorry SunshineGirl I believe I could be a guilty party. Lesson learned I promise. Keep my mouth/fingers quiet. Haha. I love SR and will keep clicking away.

Lynn
    Honestly I think we are all guilty of this at some point in our "career" here. I think we just need to try and stay positive and keep any survey issues to the trouble tickets. Does it suck? Yeah but at the same time with a crappy economy everything matters and I would hate to lose the extra $2 a day I earn on surveys.
    Sunshine Rewards

Thank you for the reminder. It's a good thing to remember.

I appreciate every single survey that I can take here at SR, regardless of the company. I know sometimes there are glitches and we might not get credit. That just goes with the territory, but for me, it's my time that I'm willing to spend to not only help the survey companies but earn money.
    Mary Lynn
    Proud to be SR member #6669

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away."

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    Honestly I think we are all guilty of this at some point in our "career" here. I think we just need to try and stay positive and keep any survey issues to the trouble tickets. Does it suck? Yeah but at the same time with a crappy economy everything matters and I would hate to lose the extra $2 a day I earn on surveys.
    Amen! We have to keep a outlook and remember this is money we wouldn't have if we weren't here. It's a privilege and I am a happy to be able to be part of it! THanks ladies for all the hard work you do to keep Sunshine Rewards going!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Heather
    Dreaming of our next trip......Nov 3-13, 2012!!

OMGoodness, good to know! Thanks for the reminder!
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

Something everyone needs to remember about these surveys is we are all using computers taking surveys generated by computers. As such, we all need know how easy there is to be computer glitches, whether on your own end, our end, or the survey companies end. Thats just part of using computers. There are so many times I could throw this thing across the room, and all because of some stupid little thing that was an easy fix. I'm sure that the survey companies with all the people they have taking them, all the crap that they are subjected to, also have the same problems. I know its irritating when you spend your time and expect to get paid for it, but its part of the internet world.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

I just received credit for 2 surveys for yesterday but since i didnt get credit the day before for the one i did I am hoping that was the reason. I have been determined to get as many as I can since I am looming in on making SM again but it startled me to see 2 credit for the same date.