Thread: Opps! I put the wrong EMail

Default Opps! I put the wrong EMail

Actually I misspelled my email on an offer, then tried it again with the CORRECT email address....I hope this is not interpreted as cheating. Has this happened to anybody else? I did not add the wrong one to my Pending list...

THEN, I accidentally put the WRONG BDAY on a survey (apparently, because I got a message saying,"Sorry, its' only for ages 18 and older". ARRG! I am making mistakes because I am trying to get to $48 before Wed! I am up to $47.92...

I have been BOO'ed By jFrog!Thanks!

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

If you put in an address that is incorrect and therefore not valid you wont get credit for that one anyway. I did that yesterday also. I forgot an "r" in my email address and couldn't figure out why it didn't credit. I went back and clicked on it and when the address came up I realized what I did. I cleared cookies and redid with the correct address and got credit. The offers won't credit for an address that isn't a valid address. No worries!
    Sunshine Rewards

Thanks! I figured that...just wondered if anybody else did it too!

I have been BOO'ed By jFrog!Thanks!

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I did that last week with a few. I couldn't figure out what I was doing wrong until I tried to sign into the account and realized I wasn't using my correct email. I was way off! That would explain why I had a few pending all of last week and had to redo them this week.
    Sunshine Rewards

Maybe that is why some of mine are not crediting...I will have to check! thank you!!

Oh yeah - I goofed my email address on about 4 offers in a row - had fingers on the wrong keys - I was really paying close attention that day - lol! Redid the ones that seemed to be taking a long time to credit and all was well. I must have been a little foggy that day - LOL!
    Jan

Sunshine Rewards