Thread: Disney water park option

Default Disney water park option

If I purchase the water park and more option, Am I able to visit both water parks on the same day or do I need to buy park hopper tickets to visit both?

ligrumpygirl is offline Ahhhh...so you only like me for my Moose Munch??

Somebody else may correct me, but I believe it is no on both counts. You would need to buy two different tickets for the water parks. I do not believe there is a hopper option.

I am going to edit my own post...I see you have the water park option. I think you would be able to use two different options on the same day.
    Sunshine Rewards

As long as you have more than 1 option available, you can visit both water parks on the same day...it will count as two options.

We loved the water parks this past summer. We went in the am at opening, and by lunch time we were exhausted. You have to walk up lots of steps to the slides over and over again, and while the water parks are not quite as large as the 4 general parks, there is still a lot of walking involved and waiting in lines. I can't imagine having enough energy to do 2 water parks in one day, personally. Have a great time!!
    Sunshine Rewards

Thanks for the feedback. Since I have never been to WDW, I was just trying to gather as much info as I could as to how long we needed to stay to visit every park.

ligrumpygirl is offline Ahhhh...so you only like me for my Moose Munch??

There is NEVER enough time to do everything you want! We are up to two weeks a year and still don't get to everything!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by lswheatly View Post
    If I purchase the water park and more option, Am I able to visit both water parks on the same day or do I need to buy park hopper tickets to visit both?
    When you add the Water Park Fun & More option to a Magic Your Way ticket, you get a certain number of entires to the Water Parks based on the length of your ticket.

For example, if you get a 1- or 2-Day ticket, you get a total of 2 entries to Water Parks. For 3- through 10-Day tickets, you get an entry per day (i.e. 3-day ticket = 3 entries; 4-day = 4 entries, and so on).

Just like with the Dining Plan, you can use all your credits up in one day, or spread them over your entire trip. So, yes, you can go to 2 water parks on the same day, but you'll be using 2 of your entries.

The Park Hopper option does not apply to the Water Parks at all - only to the 4 Theme Parks.

Hope this helps!
    Mouse Unlimited - The Ultimate Disney Travel Agency
    Mouse Unlimited | MU Forum | MU Blog | MU Twitter | MU Facebook