Thread: How long should I wait on a TT?

Default How long should I wait on a TT?

I have had a tt submitted since 9/15 for a Harry and David order, plus a couple more submitted after that. How long does it take for a tt to be resolved? I don't know if I should resubmit or not.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Don't resubmit. What is the status of your TT? Are they open? Under review? Closed?
    Sunshine Rewards

The one on Harry and DAvid has been submitted to the merchant. The other 2 are under SR review. It is not a lot of money, but still...

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

If it says submitted to Merchant then SR is waiting on Harry and David to get back to them.

If its under SR review then that means they have to wait until the merchant will allow them to submit the info to them and then they have to wait to get credit like above.

Tricia keeps track of what's open/under review/waiting to be submitted so I wouldn't worry that she's forgotten. It sounds like these things are out of her control and you and she will both have to wait on the merchant for a response.
    Sunshine Rewards

THey can take a while...I have one that has been under SR review since 7/30/07....just keep waiting....

Sunshine Rewards