Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Toys R Us

Default Toys R Us

Has anyone ordered video games from TRU? I know it says they don't give credit on gaming systems, but I was wondering if that also included the games or not.

I ordered 3 games yesterday, I'll let you know when and if it credits.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I ordered from Gamestop on Wednesday of last week and my package was at my door by Friday. I got credit on Sunday with the manual upload. Their % back was 4% so if its just video games you might want to check them out.
    Sunshine Rewards

I thought of that, but right now TRU has buy 2 get one free. On some of the games it probably would be better to go with gamestop though, as TRU does not include all games.

the only games that aren't included in the sale, are the preorder ones.

Quote Originally Posted by mjjmbnmm View Post
    the only games that aren't included in the sale, are the preorder ones.

That's not what I found when I was looking. We have Gameboys and Game Cube and most of the games weren't included. The ones that were on sale, weren't available, seemed to be soldout online.
    Amy

magicalkingdoms.com Ticker

Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by penn19 View Post
    I thought of that, but right now TRU has buy 2 get one free. On some of the games it probably would be better to go with gamestop though, as TRU does not include all games.
    Oooh I didn't know that. I need to check that out.
    Sunshine Rewards

That's not what I found when I was looking. We have Gameboys and Game Cube and most of the games weren't included. The ones that were on sale, weren't available, seemed to be soldout online.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry to hear that, my mom and sister both order 3 gmaeboy games and got everything they wanted and the free game. The flyer says it's for all games, so I don't know why their not allowing you to order the ones you want.

Quote Originally Posted by mjjmbnmm View Post

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry to hear that, my mom and sister both order 3 gmaeboy games and got everything they wanted and the free game. The flyer says it's for all games, so I don't know why their not allowing you to order the ones you want.
    In store is on all video games. Online is select video games.

Thanks I now have 3 more xmas presents checked off my list. I just called home and got a few for my brother.
    Sunshine Rewards