Thread: Amp Ques

Default Amp Ques

Anyone have amp trouble yesterday? I took one and didnt get credit. Usually when I take one and dont receive credit it allows me to take another but it keeps showing me the screen that tells me I have taken one in the last 24hrs. So I think it can tell I took one? Anyone else have this happen?
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

Actually, DH was able to get one very easy yesterday and it credited on the hour - sorry I know that is not what you want to hear.
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

The screen you are seeing is normal since they are on a 24 hour timer. Seems like there was just a cookie issue yesterday which is why it didn't credit. That happens to me from time to time. Just try again later today when your 24 hour wait time is up.
    Sunshine Rewards

I can't seem to qualify for the life of me. I even tried inputting dh's info in yesterday to have him take one for me but nope. I think it's been at least 3-4 days.....maybe more....
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Heather
    Dreaming of our next trip......Nov 3-13, 2012!!