Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: K Cups

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

Default K Cups

What is the best ones out there?

Help!!!

Kim

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by kimntrent View Post
    What is the best ones out there?

Help!!!

Kim
    Depends on if you like it strong, weak, bold, flavored etc. Let us know your preference and I'm sure people will let you know what they like.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

I love gloria jeans butter toffee. Yummy!!!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

My husband is a bold coffee drinker

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Quote Originally Posted by kimntrent View Post
    My husband is a bold coffee drinker
    My DH likes Newman's Own special blend, Extra Bold.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

Your husband sounds like mine and he likes Emerils Big Easy Bold and GM Double Black Diamond Extra Bold, both are dark roast coffees. I like GM Kona and Tully's Kona Blend both of these are extra bold too but medium roast coffees. Extra bold only means that it has more coffee grounds in the kcup which to me means more flavor...I don't like weak mild coffees, I want to taste the coffee when I'm drinking it. I'm not much of a flavored coffee drinker but the Timothy's Kahlua one is pretty good.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by PSL1013 View Post
    Your husband sounds like mine and he likes Emerils Big Easy Bold and GM Double Black Diamond Extra Bold, both are dark roast coffees. I like GM Kona and Tully's Kona Blend both of these are extra bold too but medium roast coffees. Extra bold only means that it has more coffee grounds in the kcup which to me means more flavor...I don't like weak mild coffees, I want to taste the coffee when I'm drinking it. I'm not much of a flavored coffee drinker but the Timothy's Kahlua one is pretty good.
    Same with my DH loves Bold and his 2 fav are Emerils Big easy Bold and Timothy's French Roast, he said that one is actually stronger.

IMy fav is Emerils Vanilla Bean, tried the donut holes too weak, no flavor, did just get and like Green Mountains Macadamina Nut, it's really good.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by spring View Post
    My DH likes Newman's Own special blend, Extra Bold.
    Kohls has these kcups on sale right now.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Quote Originally Posted by askomsky View Post
    Same with my DH loves Bold and his 2 fav are Emerils Big easy Bold and Timothy's French Roast, he said that one is actually stronger.

IMy fav is Emerils Vanilla Bean, tried the donut holes too weak, no flavor, did just get and like Green Mountains Macadamina Nut, it's really good.
    Don't know which donut one you got but try the Coffee People Donut Shop, this one is strong, most all the Coffee People coffee is on the strong side.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards

I also use the Coffee People Chocolate Glazed Donut one! It's YUMMY but a bit too strong for me....i have to use 2 Sweet-n-low in it.
    Jennifer -

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards