Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Thanks for the survey credits!

Ok, so for clarification then. If I am taking a survey and I am disqualified at the end or if there is a technical problem for any of the 3 daily surveys I can report. If I take a survey, complete and do not receive credit we can not report it this is just considered a cookie, computer or user error?
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by KimCh View Post
    Ok, so for clarification then. If I am taking a survey and I am disqualified at the end or if there is a technical problem for any of the 3 daily surveys I can report. If I take a survey, complete and do not receive credit we can not report it this is just considered a cookie, computer or user error?
    You can only report a problem with the Daily Survey offered by Greenfield, using the link on the survey page. They have been very willing to work with Tricia to resolve issues with their surveys.

Tricia is unable to report problems with surveys through AMP or Your Two Cents.

Thats what I thought. I used amp surveys for my example so the reply confused me. Thanks. The Daily opinion gives me the least problems. I didnt get credit for one last Friday but its rare for me to have problems with these.

Sometimes people report on the daily surveys meaning all 3 and sometimes they mean just the Daily opinion so it gets confusing for a newbie like me.

Sometimes people report on the daily surveys meaning all 3 and sometimes they mean just the Daily opinion so it gets confusing for a newbie like me.
    It takes a while to get the lingo down. I still wonder sometimes what someone is saying!

Well this is good to know. This is the first I have heard of this. I thought we could only report purchases we didnt get credit for or the Daily opinion survey because that was tracked by your SR number? My poor mother took 4 different amps Monday only to be told at the end she didnt qualify. These were all lengthy surveys.
    Okay, yes! This is exactly what happened to my mom too! But on the greenfield and she said she had been taking one for about 30 minutes and the whole thing just blanked. Like just shut down on her. It wasn't her computer it was the survey. So what should she have done? I didn't know there was anything we could do. It's too late now to file for one yesterday, right?
    Heather
    Dreaming of our next trip......Nov 3-13, 2012!!

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Saw my new credit from a problem survey. Thanks, Tricia and Greenfield!
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

Thanks so much for all the bonus money today!! Yippee!! Your customer service ROCKS!!

Quote Originally Posted by cjnix32 View Post
    Thanks so much for all the bonus money today!! Yippee!! Your customer service ROCKS!!
    We try.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs