Thread: Slightly OT - Anyone use a PO Box for regular mail and shopping?

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Default Slightly OT - Anyone use a PO Box for regular mail and shopping?

Just curious if anyone uses a PO Box for their regular mail and possibly online shopping. The apartment complex lost yet another package of mine (I will be calling DHL/USPS to confirm package was delivered) and I am fed up. This was my last Nordstrom order so it affects my credits here and it was a XMas gift I now have to reorder.

My mom lives too far away for me to ship everything there and pick it up frequently so I need an alternative to this disaster I have now. I can't ship to work so that is not an option either. Mike's apartment is worse than mine so I can't go that route either.

I know some online places don't allow po box delivery but I'm just wondering how many out there are like this. Anyone have any experiences to share?
    Sunshine Rewards

I live in an area where there is only PO Boxes and I use it for all my mail and shopping offers. I really like it because I always know where my mail is. I also use it for all my offers and have not had any problems. Hope that helps. Sorry your packages are getting lost.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Thanks! I have checked online with Nordies, Gap, and a few other of my commonly shopped sites and they all ship to p.o. boxes so I'll be at the post office bright and early to open one up. I lucked out and was able to call gap tonight and switch my shipping address to my parents since my dad is coming to visit soon. The only bad thing was that she cancelled my online order and reordered it over the phone so no SR credit
    Sunshine Rewards

I have a PO box after watching a crime show about mail fraud. I live in a rural community and during the day most of us are gone and the Postal person ties YOUR bag onto the mailbox...hello pull up and take one...lol.

I prefer it for it's privacy (especially like ebay...telling some stranger where you live...nope) as well as being able to pick up oversize items anytime as they place them in the oversize boxes and I don't have to wait until the next day to get them....and knock on wood...nothing has been lost...
    best 20 bucks (for 6 months ) I ever spent.