Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Why we love Tricia

wdwabby is offline I'm like the MacGyver of crafting - I'll figure something out!

plain and simple, Tricia is nice. A genuine nice person who makes interacting with her a true joy.

I hope things get better for you!
    Sunshine Rewards
    Joined 6/1/07 Sunshining my way back to WDW ... one penny at a time!

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

We love Tricia because she started this great place called Sunshine Rewards that we actually get money for Disney! And if that wasn't enough, she started this great forum where we could talk about things like Disney! And if that STILL wasn't enough, she has created a strong cyber family & friends for many of us with things in common...and (GASP) some of them are not Disney related!!

Thanks Tricia!! You rock!! AND you love Disney! That's why we love you too!

Have a magical, well deserved trip!!

Jen
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

bbangel is offline Those of us on the fun coast can party some more!

I know what it's like to be stupid for days

We have this great space and that is a reflection of the kind of person Tricia is.
    She is the type of person that makes you believe nothing is impossible, you just haven't figured out how to do it yet. She is the type of person who inspires you to do more and be more. She is the type of person who goes out of her way to help others. She is the type of person who works hard, but even better she plays hard.

All that and more is why we love her!

Here's hoping the sun smiles down on your house tomorrow!
    Sunshine Rewards

What I love about coming to SR is that Tricia has a HUGE and it always shows for the way she takes care of each and every one of us here at SR. Keep on (Shining) Tricia, because you have a whole community here who looks up to you. Thank You!!!

TIAMOMMA is offline McChingy, I like that, it has a nice ring to it. Kind of like a new McDonald's entree.

Tricia,

We love you for all of the reasons listed above and for me - you (and many others on this board) reinstate my sometimes faltering belief that mostly people are good, honest and are unselfish.

You are intelligent without being condescending, you are fair without being pompous, you are hard working while remaining humble, you are kind without expecting it returned (you are kind because you believe it's the right way to be and that in itself is your payback), you are funny without being obnoxious, you are genuine, without fail.

Hope your week gets better and your vacation is fantastic (I'll be looking out for you guys!!)
    Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Tricia has not only made this a fun place to hang out but truly a friendly community where we all have things in common! I really don't know what I would do with my day, if I didn't have SR or this forum to keep checking on constantly. Sad, boring life I lead, I guess!!!
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Hope today is better than yesterday!

I enjoy SR and Tricia because she makes it fun to earn $$. She gives us a place to discuss our lives to people who understand through the forums. She gives us a place to just veg through the games.

And I REALLY appreciate that the forums are friendly, so if you say something stupid, there isn't someone ready to pounce on you! ( Because I tend to say stupid things....I am glad no one pounces on me!)

Way to go Tricia and Sunshine family!
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards

When you ask a question, she writes an epistle in response, and lays all her card on the table.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

Quote Originally Posted by Hedy View Post
    When you ask a question, she writes an epistle in response, and lays all her card on the table.
    LOL!!! Can you imagine what I am like in person if I am this verbose in writing??
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    LOL!!! Can you imagine what I am like in person if I am this verbose in writing??
    Hey maybe we could get to meet the real Trica, Maybe you could do a short 2 minute weekly video cast about whats new and upcoming on SR!!!! kinda like the e-mails but in video and YOU!!!! I am sure we would all love to watch!!!!!
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.