Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: When to file Trouble Ticket?

Default When to file Trouble Ticket?

I ordered from Shop 4 Tech on Sept 16th. I recieved the order a long time ago but never recieved credit for them. I recieved my order a few weeks ago and sent one of the cartridges back for an even exchange because it was only printing pink not color.
    Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Usually if you haven't recieved credit within 10 - 14 days you should file a trouble ticket.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Candi View Post
    I ordered from Shop 4 Tech on Sept 16th. I recieved the order a long time ago but never recieved credit for them. I recieved my order a few weeks ago and sent one of the cartridges back for an even exchange because it was only printing pink not color.
    Go ahead and file. Make sure you include your confirmation email and all the details we need.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

ok, I have never filed one. Can someone explain how?? Thanks.
    Sunshine Rewards

Go into news and links
    then at the bottom click on trouble tickets. There will be a link to ckick that says something like "click here to open a new trouble ticket" it will then ask you for teh stuff you need to give for her to look into it.
    <Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by Candi View Post
    ok, I have never filed one. Can someone explain how?? Thanks.
    Which email system are you using? If you post then we could walk you through the email headers part so that doesn't trip you up.
    Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    Which email system are you using? If you post then we could walk you through the email headers part so that doesn't trip you up.
    Does it matter? What exactly are the email headers? I opened one up today for shoebuy and I just cut and paste my whole confirmation email into the TT.
    I use OE
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

The headers are the thingys the merchants request from an email. I have no clue what they tell you when you look at them but it must be something sorta important to them.

I'm not familar with OE so I can't really help there. I know Yahoo and Gmail and how to get them to show up to copy and paste.
    Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

The headers have the info to prove that the email came from them. It gives the information for delivery so they know you didn't just make up a confirmation email
    Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    The headers are the thingys the merchants request from an email. I have no clue what they tell you when you look at them but it must be something sorta important to them.

I'm not familar with OE so I can't really help there. I know Yahoo and Gmail and how to get them to show up to copy and paste.
    How would you get them from gmail and yahoo. I have verizon and my email downloads into outlook express, but I may be able to pull it from verizon's website instead of OE.
    I understand what and why their there, I'm just not sure how to get it from OE since it downloads into it.

Thanks!!!!
    April
    Sunshine Rewards