Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Daily Surveys

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

I'm with the others, don't want SR to lose any money on it, but I am up to testing it out as a SM to see if it can actually work!
    Sunshine Rewards

I like things the way they are now. If you decide to add the .50 survey, I'd prefer to see it as a weekly offer like you suggested. I tend to agree with your rep - adding a second daily survey may very well confuse newer members (or members who haven't learned the ins and outs of the surveys in our forum).

Thank you for allowing us to share our voices Tricia - it's definitely one of the MANY things that keeps me 100% loyal to SR's!
    Lori

Sunshine Rewards 8x Super Member

I would leave it alone. I work so hard for the surveys I get now - mainly because of the incentives. If the incentives would be taken away, not sure how hard I would work. Also if I do a survey that does not qualify for the incentive, I would be frustrated.

Please, I get frustrated by trying to get survey now! Cannot imagine adding another one and not qualifying for incentives.
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post

We also cannot give any feedback on the .50 days ones because we won't have a relationship with greenfield on them.

One other thought would be to have a Weekly Survey. Each week, I could put up the link as an "Offer". Then you could do your daily surveys through the regular daily survey page and try the Weekly Survey only on a day where you already got a daily survey.

Another option would be to let Super Members try out having both of them listed and see if it becomes a nightmare??
    I'll chime in again.
    I know what a pain surveys can be sometimes. It scares me that nothing could be reported about the .50 ones.

Weekly survey or SM trying it out would work for me. Then you can see if it is right for Sunshine Rewards.

Otherwise, leave it be.
    Amy

magicalkingdoms.com Ticker

Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I vote for doing a weekly survey offer but not adding a second link. I have seen other sites that have 2 surveys running each day and it seems like one is through Greenfield and the other is always through OTX and I don't want to be fighting OTX all the freaking time and screwing up my greenfield surveys.
    Sunshine Rewards

wdwabby is offline I'm like the MacGyver of crafting - I'll figure something out!

well, I definitely don't want to lose the bonus, though I realize that could be taken away at any time ...

I guess maybe let the SMs be guinea pigs and see how it goes, but I'm inclined to say stick with the current system
    Sunshine Rewards
    Joined 6/1/07 Sunshining my way back to WDW ... one penny at a time!

I am with the majority too....I like the way things are now and happy with my 80 cents a day
    Michelle

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    One other thought would be to have a Weekly Survey. Each week, I could put up the link as an "Offer". Then you could do your daily surveys through the regular daily survey page and try the Weekly Survey only on a day where you already got a daily survey.
    I think this is a great idea if you can add some type of warning on the offer to be sure and "complete your daily survey prior to completing this offer".

Otherwise, I agree with most everybody else that I like the way things are now.

I wouldn't mind giving it a try. Some days are frustrating with surveys. But there are other days where you can get one right away and on those days I wouldn't mind having an option to make .50 doing a second survey. Most of us that have been doing SR for awhile know to try the things on the daily tab first anyway. I always do the scratchoff and check the free click and daily surveys before I do anything else. If you put the .50 survey in a different spot it shouldn't be a problem getting them confused for me. I also like the weekly option. Testing it with the SM and then getting feedback might be the best way to go.

Sunshine Rewards