Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Daily Surveys

My vote would be to leave it as is with the one survey for .80 rather than complicate things and lose money.
    Sunshine Rewards

I think things are good the way they are.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

DisneyMa is offline I need to be moving, but I'm relaxing on SR!!

If it's not broke, don't fix it. I like the surveys the way they are.
    Sunshine Rewards

cglaura is offline Am I the only one picturing the Brady Bunch

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Our rep seems to think that we might actually lose money by including the second link because we would get paid less for those (the third party takes their cut whereas no one takes a cut in the ones that we do directly with greenfield).

I think her main concerns are that 1) people get confused when there are two different links at different rates, and 2) people might do the .50 one first and then when they try to do the .80, they would not qualify because they already qualified for their only survey that day.

We also cannot give any feedback on the .50 days ones because we won't have a relationship with greenfield on them.

I'm all for it if it would mean all of you being able to earn more money. But if you might actually make less money because of the confusion and that third party taking a cut of the profits, I don't want to do that.

These would be some intial work to set up, but we would probably be able to automate them at some point, somehow.

One other thought would be to have a Weekly Survey. Each week, I could put up the link as an "Offer". Then you could do your daily surveys through the regular daily survey page and try the Weekly Survey only on a day where you already got a daily survey.

Another option would be to let Super Members try out having both of them listed and see if it becomes a nightmare??
    That sounds like a neat idea!

I like the idea of another survey, but not if it is going to lose the general SR community money in the long run. Would probably make the surveys harder to get eventually too, wouldn't it? Do they come from the same general survey pool?

I'll be an SM guinea pig if you need one!
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by disney_girl View Post
    My vote would be to leave it as is with the one survey for .80 rather than complicate things and lose money.
    I agree One survey a day is frustrating and trying enough!!
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards

SM testing is always a good idea! It gives us something extra, and provides helpful feedback and idea, plus if it does not work, we understand!
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyMa View Post
    I AGREE!!! I think later when it don't work, it's just gonna be another problem, that some might wish we had never even messed with it in the 1st place. Just leave it the way it is!!

Quote Originally Posted by cglaura View Post
    That sounds like a neat idea!

I like the idea of another survey, but not if it is going to lose the general SR community money in the long run. Would probably make the surveys harder to get eventually too, wouldn't it? Do they come from the same general survey pool?

I'll be an SM guinea pig if you need one!
    I agree with Laura 100%. I think by only having them as an offer once a week, it doesn't really diminish our chances that much to get the regular daily surveys

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyMa View Post
    My sentiments exactly. I am open, however, to the other options mentioned. I like the idea of the SM test and the weekly survey accessed through the "Offers" page.

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Honestly, I find the daily surveys to be mostly a pain. I'd rather do only one survey a day, then work on daily offers the rest of the time.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards