Thread: What a great SR day!!!

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Default What a great SR day!!!

Not only was it the 15th and I received $29 pending credits AND kept #4 on the BB for the time being, but when I went to the bus stop this afternoon for DS8 there were three boxes on my step. One for DH and the other two for me! My DD5's shoes from shoebuy and my Boca Java coffee and mug!
    PLUS I was able to capatilize on some of the bigger offers today!

I've been singing the "New" SR Anthem all afternoon!
    Sunshine Rewards

That was a great day! Keep the bright!
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by bs4free View Post
    That was a great day! Keep the bright!
    Thanks! I AM!!!!! I was a little worried about getting to the cashout on Wednesday bc I'm waiting on this shoebuy credit but those offers today really helped out! We're all starting to bounce off the walls with a month to go! I'll be able to cash out for $200 and $100 on Wednesday. NEVER in my wildest dreams when I joined on 8/16 did I think I would get this high! I was hoping for $50! This is just AWESOME!!!!!!

Now I need to stop playing around so much and plan DD3 (soon to be 4) bday party. Need to fit it in BEFORE we leave for DIsney!
    Sunshine Rewards

I know exactly what you mean, I joined on 7/29 and left on my wdw trip on 9/1 I had just over 1 month! i Expected to get just an extra $25 Which was great! I ended up with $100 in GC and $25 left in the bank because i did not have enough time to get it shipped! Congrats on all your disney spending money and have a great trip! what are you going to do with all that extra $$$$
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.

Quote Originally Posted by bs4free View Post
    I know exactly what you mean, I joined on 7/29 and left on my wdw trip on 9/1 I had just over 1 month! i Expected to get just an extra $25 Which was great! I ended up with $100 in GC and $25 left in the bank because i did not have enough time to get it shipped! Congrats on all your disney spending money and have a great trip! what are you going to do with all that extra $$$$
    Well some will pay for Chef Mickey, I guess the rest will be any other food purchases, and hopefully a soviuner or two. The kids each have their own gift cards so I'm hoping to really make this stretch!
    Sunshine Rewards