Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 34 manual credits

Great for the members who did get the credits in time to cash out. Mine will be awhile because I am waiting on the merchant to review them.
    Every day is better with a little in it.I have earned over 2000.00 in sunshine rewards.

o, pooey. I was thinking I didn't care about getting the little amount back from buy.com but I do want that cruise entry! I so wish I could figure out which email I used! i make new ones all the time for the offers I thnk I accidentally put the wrong one in!
    Darn buy.com!
    <Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by wilsonfamily4 View Post
    o, pooey. I was thinking I didn't care about getting the little amount back from buy.com but I do want that cruise entry! I so wish I could figure out which email I used! i make new ones all the time for the offers I thnk I accidentally put the wrong one in!
    Darn buy.com!
    I had to go hunting for my buy.com too. I couldn't remember which account I used. That's why I filed my TT when I found the info. I figured I might now remember later.

Hope you find that missing cruise entry!!!
    Amy

magicalkingdoms.com Ticker

Sunshine Rewards

I have been going through all emails I can think of. I went through the computers history but it just says I have an empty cart now. I will keep trying BUT it is not looking good. This is just a good reminder to me. And I am glad it happened on a small order.
    <Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by wilsonfamily4 View Post
    I have been going through all emails I can think of. I went through the computers history but it just says I have an empty cart now. I will keep trying BUT it is not looking good. This is just a good reminder to me. And I am glad it happened on a small order.
    Remember to look for an email from google too. I had gotten an email from Google before I got the one from buy.com.
    Amy

magicalkingdoms.com Ticker

Sunshine Rewards

I think I'm in the group with the "mystery credits" too. I took advantage of the Google Checkout / buy.com promo and placed a small order on 10/9. The package arrived on 10/11 (I can't believe how fast it came!!) and I haven't seen anything show up on my SR account since then.

I don't know what to do next to get my credits. I was going to wait a little while to mention anything since I think I read something about waiting 21 days before filing a TT, but I came across this thread so I thought I should jump into the conversation. Can someone hold my hand & tell me what to do? I'd just like to receive my first ever shopping credits!

Thanks a million!

cglaura is offline Am I the only one picturing the Brady Bunch

for nicnik:

I filed a general inquiry tt. Only because Tricia wrote about them in the thread, otherwise I would have waited the normal time.

I opened a general acct inquiry tt and pasted my buy.com email in the box.

Post back if you need help w/ a tt. Do you know how to get the email headers?

Note again for anyone reading...I ONLY did this b/c of this thread that Tricia started...shouldn't use general tt for this normally.
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Thanks cglaura!

I went ahead & opened a TT. We'll see if that solves the problem! I'd love to see some shopping credits show up for my very first purchase!

Tricia, my TT should be sooooooooo low on your priority list so please do not worry about getting to it before you hit the road. I'm going to be out of town starting tomorrow too so I won't even notice if it arrives in the next week. Please do not let this TT interfere with your vacation excitement!