Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: have to be honest- haiku

Quote Originally Posted by LuvMyBoys View Post
    Mine didn't make the cut either......but I understand your "frustration", after all there were FREE COOKIES on the line!!!

You don't know how badly I wanted those cookies!! Tricia, if you offer cookies for a prize, rest assured that I will always enter!!
    I really think that's what it was...I WANTED THOSE COOKIES BAD!!! LOL j/k

p.s Thank you for the 5cents though!! Next best thing!

Quote Originally Posted by LuvMyBoys View Post
    Mine didn't make the cut either......but I understand your "frustration", after all there were FREE COOKIES on the line!!!

You don't know how badly I wanted those cookies!! Tricia, if you offer cookies for a prize, rest assured that I will always enter!!
    The good news is that if our sales this month are good for the promo we are running with them, they will continue to give us cookies for our prizes.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Since technically the haiku can be written in different ways, we didn't want to penalize anyone for not following the traditional syllable count. We figured that we would leave it up to the members and if you didn't want to vote for one because it didn't follow the 7,5,7, you could very well do that. But we did find some authorities online that said that the syllable counts could vary.
    Okay. That makes sense

Quote Originally Posted by askomsky View Post
    I only see one that doesn't follow the rule and it's easy to see how it could have been overlooked.
    One turned out to be a regional difference on how a word was said. It was a fun contest regardless.

You gals are funny. I so want the cookies too. Now that I have a 1 in 8 shot of winning I am going crazy!. I want ----no "need" these cookies.
    <Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by wilsonfamily4 View Post
    You gals are funny. I so want the cookies too. Now that I have a 1 in 8 shot of winning I am going crazy!. I want ----no "need" these cookies.
    I "need" those cookies like I need another hole in my head, but i do WANT those cookies!!!! Points won't matter for me! lol
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by askomsky View Post
    I "need" those cookies like I need another hole in my head, but i do WANT those cookies!!!! Points won't matter for me! lol
    LOL, really I am sitting here laughing. It is as if you read my mind last night when I said, no more sugar this month. BUT hey the cookies will get here next month.
    <Sunshine Rewards

LOL - I finally figured out (with your help!) where to look to read the top 8!!

AND was I ever happy to find my own haiku in the list! Thanks so much for including mine!!

I loved reading them all - and I'm glad I read them all more than once before voting because they disappear after you vote!

Good luck everyone!!!
    Jan

Sunshine Rewards