Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: obopay

Default obopay

for anyone that has already done this offer on here about how long did it take to credit to your sr account?

I was boo'd by KychaThanks sammielynn

Within an hour!
    Sunshine Rewards

thanks for the info

I was boo'd by KychaThanks sammielynn

Another obopay ? Okay I did the offer so now how do I use the card/credit/$? Do I have to download their software?

TXMouseChaser is offline Do we get crowns with the little leprechan on it and adorned in pennies?

I'd like to know this too. I did the offer and now can't figure out the site! LOL!

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

I went in and ordered the master card. It took about a week to 10 days to get here. I didn't download anything or use my phone for anything except the original order confirmation. When it comes in you have to call and activate the card and then you can use it for whatever. I used mine for a couple of offers yesterday and today including Vista, bargain autos and HUD homes and had no problems. I dont know if I will add more money to it or not but it is very easy to use.
    Sunshine Rewards

Does anyone know if they do a credit check on you? I'm just paranoid about inquires showing up on my credit report since I'm going to be buying a house soon.

Nevermind, I seemed to have missed the glaring "NO credit check" on the banner, oops!
    Last edited by tweety129s; 05-23-2007 at 04:06 PM.

How do you transfer $$ to the card? Do you have to link it to your checking acct? It makes me nervous to link it to my bank acct, but if you can link it to a credit card that might be OK. The site wasn't clear on how it works.

Default Question

Ok before I sign up for this offer...do I have to pay anything for this? Is that my impression? You get $10 free to on the debit card to try out the service? Are there any terms that you have to add money onto it again?

Thanks,
    Jen

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

You dont pay anything. You don't have to link a bank account because theoretically you can have the card for other people to send you money. You sign up and get the rewards credit for it. Then you will get credited 10 to your obopay account. You can go in and request the Obobpay Master card which is just a prepaid mastercard that gives you access to your 10.00. In the future if you want to add money to the card you have to do everything through your cell phone. My phone doesn't have text messaging or web access so I cant add anything to my card unless I set it up on direct deposit which I dont want to do. Anytime you add money it cost 1% of the amount I think. I am using the card to do my offers as long as there is a balance on it and then I will have to be done with it because I can't figure out another way to add funds to the card. If anyone figures it out let me know. At the very least it is 10.00 free. They don't run a credit check however you may need to give them your social security number in order to verify your identity before they will issue you the 10.00. However, I have seen where people refuse to give this information and don't get the 10.00 but still get the rewards credit for it. I gave my ss# only because I watch my credit very closely and have a fraud alert on it so noone could access my credit anyways. I have trouble getting reports and opening accounts because of the alert. HTH!
    Sunshine Rewards