Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: obopay

Default Thanks!

Thanks for the quick reply!! I think I will definitely check this one out! )

I just did Obopay a little while ago and already got credit. I had signed myself up before it was on here, so I signed up my husband, too. I had been meaning to do that anyway, so it was just a bonus!
    Sunshine Rewards

I signed up on the 23rd and still no credit. Several recent offers I have done have not credited either. I even checked to make sure my cookies were enabled and they are.

Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Something is definitely up. Obopay credits very quickly. I would check the browser you are using. Some people have found it works if you change from IE to firefox or Vice versus. I would also do a manual delete of cookies on your computer. This was a very easy credit one and it shouldn't take long to show up.
    Sunshine Rewards

Tricia,

If I ordered my obopay card through somewhere else and now want to order a card for my husband can I do that through your link and get credit or is that cheating? I think I got 5 "points" when I ordered mine through another site. TIA!
    Sunshine Rewards

Bumping up so Tricia can see!
    Sunshine Rewards

It wouldn't be cheating but I'm not 100% positive if they would consider it a duplicate and just not pay on it. It's hard telling. With some of the offers, they will actually credit multiple times if you make multiple purchases. But with others, if they see the same mailing address, IP address, or credit card number, they automatically consider it a duplicate.

If you were planning on getting one anyway, I say give it a shot. It wouldn't matter which reward program you use to buy it, it would either credit or not credit based only on obopay's system.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Hmmm I was just thinking of getting one for DH because his cell phone does use internet and text messages and can transfer money which mine cannot so I can't use my card once the funds are gone because it is attached to my phone. I didn't know at the time that the phone was the ONLY way to get funds to the card. Now Im stuck with a card I can't add to. I figured if we got him one I could just use his phone and card and add money that way. I will have to think about this. I thought for sure it would be more cut and dry than that i guess I could just try to get the card and credit since it doesn't cost anything and I need the card anyways and if it doesn't credit anything it is no big deal since I need the card anyways. THANKS!
    Sunshine Rewards

Ok here is the latest on Obopay. I continued to research and called them today and I can add money without using my cell phone. I just went online and added my debit card to the account and then I was able to transfer 10.00 to the card. This is great because it doesn't pull from my debit card automatically only with my permission. It cost me .15 because there is a 1.5% fee for transferring from a card but it was well worth it. I have used this card to do several offers recently, HUD homes, bargain autos, search for jesus, paperback book club and stamps.com. I was able to do all of those on the original 10.00 that they gave me. The money that I transferred was available immediately so if you wanted to transfer just enough for the offer you are doing you could do right before you go to do the offer and it would be there almost instantly. You do have to verify the debit/credit card you are using. They put through 2 very small charges to your card to verify it and you have to report back to them what those charges are. I have access to my debit card in real time so I was able to go directly to my account and see the amounts and then go back and complete the transfer. It really was that easy and now I have more funds for offers, YAY!
    Sunshine Rewards

Wow Janet, thanks for posting that. I think I am going to have to do that!
    Kari

Sunshine Rewards