Thread: Can someone post when Wednesday's daily surveys credit?

Default Can someone post when Wednesday's daily surveys credit?

I finished my survey at almost exactly midnight, and I'm not sure whether it will count as Wednesday's or Thursday's. I don't want to do two but also don't want to miss out on trying for one when it's legit.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by tarheelpat View Post
    I finished my survey at almost exactly midnight, and I'm not sure whether it will count as Wednesday's or Thursday's. I don't want to do two but also don't want to miss out on trying for one when it's legit.

Thanks!

Mine from yesterday 3/31 has posted and is in my account.
    Mary Lynn
    Proud to be SR member #6669

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away."

I am wondering about the answer here too...the past couple nights I have completed amp's at around 11ish and they have credited the next day, but I also had the your two cents credit the next day too....so my yesterday's ytc credited as today. Does that mean I can't take one today?
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Heather
    Dreaming of our next trip......Nov 3-13, 2012!!

Thanks, Iteach. I'm guessing mine is today's since it hasn't posted. It was the long, but interesting one, with four movie trailers. It was 12:04 when I looked at the clock, but that wasn't the second I finshed.

I'm going to lock this thread because we have enough threads talking about surveys already, but a good thing for the future you might want to check is the April surveys thread and see if anyone in there has posted them for the day you are looking for. HTH.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.