Thread: Tricia - Gap credit

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Default Tricia - Gap credit

Hey Tricia- I wanted to give you a heads up on this Gap credit I got today that is on credit hold. I called them last night to get my shipping address changed and I think the girl cancelled this order (Order 1240FHS Gap.com which I received a credit pend today) and replaced it under a new order number. I'm not sure if you can get credit for that order or not but it might be worth checking with Gap about since they are going to reverse the other credit on me and it was for the same exact stuff just an address change. I have a confirm email on the new order if that would help.
    Sunshine Rewards

They don't really answer my emails. Hopefully they just won't reverse the first one on me. If they do, I'll definitely email them and give it a shot.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Good to know.

I was kind of upset last night over the lost Nordstrom box that will cause a reversed credit and then a new credit when I call them tonight and have to put in a "lost" package claim and then reorder online later. I didn't even think when the girl was like I'll just cancel the first order and redo it under a new one just so I could change my shipping address. I have a new system down so after the last Gamestop order which will ship out at the end of the month I should not have any more lost packages causing credit reversals and reorders.
    Sunshine Rewards