Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: For all the SMPlus..its on its way

Hey, I'd like to know waht it was!!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Heather
    Dreaming of our next trip......Nov 3-13, 2012!!

Heeelllluuu! Any SMPluses out there? Whaddya get?!

I'm pretty sure it was a Perricone gift set in an adorable makeup clutch if I remember correctly! The quarter before that it was a $25 Restaurant.com gift cert.! Unfortunately I don't think there's any way I'll make SMP this quarter, but the prizes are awesome, so I'm sure the SMP's for this quarter have something good to look forward to!
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by lkat View Post
    I'm pretty sure it was a Perricone gift set in an adorable makeup clutch if I remember correctly! The quarter before that it was a $25 Restaurant.com gift cert.! Unfortunately I don't think there's any way I'll make SMP this quarter, but the prizes are awesome, so I'm sure the SMP's for this quarter have something good to look forward to!
    Thats exactly what it was and they are really nice, and as you probably know, Perricone products can be pricey but really good stuff.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Quote Originally Posted by lkat View Post
    Yep! That's what it was for this quarter. I keep trying to remind myself to come on here and mention it, but I get busy trying to take 6 surveys!!

The Perricone gift set was great and the products are really high quality. I loved the little makeup clutch it came in. I think the quarter before that it was a $25 Restaurant.com gift card, and I remember a Barnes and Noble gift card as well.

I have already made SM Plus for next quarter and I am excited to see what surprises I will get in the mail near the first week of July.
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

LOVE the clutch!!

Still have the Restaurant.com gc.....trying to figure out something good to spend it on.

And the B&N Gift card was wonderful!! that was my 1st one and i was so shocked to see it was a real gift!!

can't wait to see what this qtr gift is!!
    Jennifer -

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by 29apr00 View Post
    LOVE the clutch!!

Still have the Restaurant.com gc.....trying to figure out something good to spend it on.

And the B&N Gift card was wonderful!! that was my 1st one and i was so shocked to see it was a real gift!!

can't wait to see what this qtr gift is!!
    I still have my Restaurant.com GC too because I know nothing about cashing it in...after cashing in for a restaurant of choice, do these have an expiration date on them. Not sure if I'll ever use it? I did look once and most of the restaurants in my area want you to spend $35-$50 min., since it's only the two of us using it, we would have to take another couple so that we could use the certificate and I'm sure alcohol is excluded even though it never says that?
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Quote Originally Posted by PSL1013 View Post
    I still have my Restaurant.com GC too because I know nothing about cashing it in...after cashing in for a restaurant of choice, do these have an expiration date on them. Not sure if I'll ever use it? I did look once and most of the restaurants in my area want you to spend $35-$50 min., since it's only the two of us using it, we would have to take another couple so that we could use the certificate and I'm sure alcohol is excluded even though it never says that?
    Its just two of us and we make sure to spend the 35.00, even if it means taking dessert home with us. Alcohol is not excluded unless it specifically says that, and in most cases, they still even count it. I've never had anyone break that out separately and we use a lot of these. Only 2 places have ever added the tip, which actually shorted the waitress because they added 15% and we always leave me, so it was pretty stupid of them.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    Its just two of us and we make sure to spend the 35.00, even if it means taking dessert home with us. Alcohol is not excluded unless it specifically says that, and in most cases, they still even count it. I've never had anyone break that out separately and we use a lot of these. Only 2 places have ever added the tip, which actually shorted the waitress because they added 15% and we always leave me, so it was pretty stupid of them.
    Thanks for the explanation, guess I'll have to look at the website again and see what I can get. What I really want to know is, do these have an expiration on them after you cash out for one...like do you need to use it within say a week or two of the purchase?
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

I think they are good for 1 year from when you buy it.
    Jennifer -