Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sneak Peek

I'm ready for my $200 gc, with this card I'll have $400 in gc for my Dec trip,plus I have $120 in visa reward dollars, my dh still can't believe the money I make on sr.

WOOT thanks for the Sneak Peak Trica!!!!
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.

Any idea on the none disney offers ?
    Sarah~Mama to David, Emma, Ashlynn-grace and Peyton Alise 10-4-07Lilypie Breastfeeding PicLilypie Breastfeeding TickerSunshine Rewards

It is so weird to not be taking part in this! I could get a 25 gc, but I've made the decision to just keep the credits and wait until I have more, enough to REALLY make it worth it (188 = 200, in other words, LOL).

I was so incredibly excited to take part in the last one (b/c I had just barely started when the first one came around), and now I'll just be twiddling my fingers and letting someone else have the $25 gc I could have taken. Gawrsh, I'm so nice.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by mollyeilis View Post
    It is so weird to not be taking part in this! I could get a 25 gc, but I've made the decision to just keep the credits and wait until I have more, enough to REALLY make it worth it (188 = 200, in other words, LOL).

I was so incredibly excited to take part in the last one (b/c I had just barely started when the first one came around), and now I'll just be twiddling my fingers and letting someone else have the $25 gc I could have taken. Gawrsh, I'm so nice.
    That's me too. I can get the deals as a SM for the amount I have and I am nowhere near $188. So I think I will sit on my money until another big cashout. If I can make it until January/February! If I do wait it out maybe I can get 2 $200.00 offers!
    <Sunshine Rewards

Thanks for the heads up Tricia! You're good to us in the forum!

I'm still on the fence if I'm going to cashout or let it build until the next special cashout. I have enough for $100 card right now but waiting on a $200 might be worth it! Decisions....
    Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Thanks for the sneak peak at the amounts for the cashout...I have enough and am anxiously waiting on the time frame now! Hopefully it is before 9:30am EST. hint, hint!
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

this is wonderful. i have been sitting at $71 for some many days, and i just got a new email addy, i got a couple more credits today, and i made it to the $75 plus mark.

i will cash out for the 75 disney card! hopefully i will get more built up for a paypal cashout later before i actually leave for disney.

thanks so much!
    all star movies for 10! jun 15-21. what a nightmare of a vacation.

I am SOO ready. Now hopefully I will be at home when she puts them up....

Good luck to those who only need a few more credits! Hope the come in for you!
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards

Lisaj68 is offline I've found my new addiction and I'm going to be late for church!!

Whoo hoo!!! THE DAY IS FINALLY (almost) HERE!!! I hope everyone's final credits come through for them tonight! Can't wait to request a $200 g.c.!!!