Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sneak Peek

I probably won't be cashing out tomorrow either. But we are not going until February so I can wait!! Though if some others are offered I may cash out for some Christmas shopping(hint, hint)
    LydiaSunshine Rewards

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    For my forum faithful who are frantically trying to earn a few extra credits--

Here is what is on tap for tomorrow:

$200 Disney Gift Card for 188 credits (will come as 2 $100 cards)
    YES!!! I just hit $376 with 25 cents to spare.

And, thank you very much, Tricia, for the recent offers. They were very good and plentiful. I was sweating bullets waiting on some credits to come thru and now, I can just save them for the next big cash out.
    Last edited by arob414; 10-16-2007 at 06:02 PM.

Hello everyone ! Good Luck on your cash outs. I have not been able to sunshine in a LONG time due to vacation and football but I am about to start back up !!! I have missed it soo much.
    my way to

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by linanglab View Post
    I am SOO ready. Now hopefully I will be at home when she puts them up....

Good luck to those who only need a few more credits! Hope the come in for you!
    That's my problem, being home during the special cashout time. I leave for work at 7:30 and don't get home till around 3:30. And I can't do SR at work...Bummer!
    Sunshine Rewards

m4travels is offline Deep breaths, everyone. Stay calm. Back away from the computer.

Wow! Lots of $200 cash outs happening! I'll be joining that group with 3 requests for it! This will definitely fatten up the December cruise account!

Michael
    Dude
    Oh, the tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

DisneyMa is offline I need to be moving, but I'm relaxing on SR!!

So, the next big cash out will be after Christmas? I'm just wondering, I think I should wait until next time. I have enough for the $25 GC, but we are not going back to DL until next October. I guess I have time. I really want that $200 GC for $188!! That's like a SR coupon!!
    Sunshine Rewards

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

Quote Originally Posted by mollyeilis View Post
    It is so weird to not be taking part in this! I could get a 25 gc, but I've made the decision to just keep the credits and wait until I have more, enough to REALLY make it worth it (188 = 200, in other words, LOL).

I was so incredibly excited to take part in the last one (b/c I had just barely started when the first one came around), and now I'll just be twiddling my fingers and letting someone else have the $25 gc I could have taken. Gawrsh, I'm so nice.
    I feel the same way! It's so weird not to be all over SR tomorrow morning, crashing the server, hitting refresh every 2 seconds until I see the special cash out! I'll still be watching the forums though!

Congrats to everyone who is cashing in & wishes for all those who are waiting for the last credits!!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you Tricia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I had a shoebuy trouble ticket come through and now I have enough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are AWESOME!!!!!! Im so excited now
    Sunshine Rewards

I would so love to cash out tomorrow too, but unless i can find a way to earn 78 more credits in the next 12hours i don't think that will happen, But i am going to be all over the next one!!!!! I am still going to be hunting and having fun while the others are cashing out!!! mabey we will crash the server, hopfully we will not crash both servers at once (sr and sr forms)
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.

kxmeeh is offline ymca...wasn't one of them a potato farmer???

maybe it's just me, but is there a time posted somewhere for this to happen tomorrow that i missed? i fought temptation on the last cashout, and I am glad I did, because now I have enough for a 200.00. now, here's the question. i also have enough to get a 25.00 card too. do i get it or do i save it for the trip in july and get a bigger dollar amt card?