Thread: Trouble Tickets filed the last couple of days...

Default Trouble Tickets filed the last couple of days...

In the anticipation of the big cashout, we have experienced an unusual amount of trouble tickets being filed all at once. We assume its because so many people are trying to build their pot for the cashouts, but, its rare that we can track a sale and make a request for credit from the merchant and get our money within a couple days, more like almost impossible, so, we don't want any of you to count on that money coming in. Just wanted to let you guys so know so you don't get your hopes up.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Thanks for keeping us posted!
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

Thank you for letting us know. Ya'll have done a wonderful job of bringing in some great, last minute offers. I hope that was enough to boost everyone to what they wanted. They certainly helped me. The trouble ticket money will look good, when it comes in, because I plan to take my money to pitifully low when I cash in. I am already go starting to go thru separation anxiety. But, the Disney cards will lift my spirits.

Thanks. I am not in a big hurry.
    Sunshine Rewards