Thread: High School Musical - which one do I buy?

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Default High School Musical - which one do I buy?

I am so confused. My little granddaughter wants the DVD High School Musical for Christmas. I am trying to purchase it for her, but everytime I look it up online or in the stores, I see various versions. Do I get High School Musical Encore Edition, High School Musical Remix, or High School Musical the Concert? I just don't want to disappoint her by buying the wrong thing.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I don't know but post which one you decide on. I'll check my netflix list and see which one I was sent.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by spring View Post
    I am so confused. My little granddaughter wants the DVD High School Musical for Christmas. I am trying to purchase it for her, but everytime I look it up online or in the stores, I see various versions. Do I get High School Musical Encore Edition, High School Musical Remix, or High School Musical the Concert? I just don't want to disappoint her by buying the wrong thing.
    LOL, wow, you sound like me. I bought my granddaughter some High School musical stuff, a pen that plays music, some notepads and some other stuff, and I knew nothing at all about it.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Ok per Netflix they sent me the HSM Encore edition and it was the full movie. I did not watch any of the extras. Per Netflix "The DVD includes a second, sing-along version of the film that displays the music lyrics on-screen."
    Sunshine Rewards

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    Ok per Netflix they sent me the HSM Encore edition and it was the full movie. I did not watch any of the extras. Per Netflix "The DVD includes a second, sing-along version of the film that displays the music lyrics on-screen."
    Awesome! Thanks for your help. Okay, back to Christmas shopping......
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

Glad I could help. I have to admit I watched that for myself and I really enjoyed it. I stole my family's taped HSM 2 so that I could watch it.
    Sunshine Rewards