Thread: Dayspring Coupons

Default Dayspring Coupons

I was delighted to see some new Dayspring coupon codes added, as I have a few items in mind to buy. I tried to use FREESHIP25 and 15GIFTS. After I enter the code one at a time and hit apply, I get a message both times that it has been applied. However, my total only reflects application of one of the codes, not both. I didn't see a disclaimer anywhere on their site that I could use only one code, and I am pretty sure I have used more than one code on previous orders with them.

Can anyone shed any light on this? If I can only use one that is okay; just curious! TIA!!

Quote Originally Posted by TxAggies View Post
    I was delighted to see some new Dayspring coupon codes added, as I have a few items in mind to buy. I tried to use FREESHIP25 and 15GIFTS. After I enter the code one at a time and hit apply, I get a message both times that it has been applied. However, my total only reflects application of one of the codes, not both. I didn't see a disclaimer anywhere on their site that I could use only one code, and I am pretty sure I have used more than one code on previous orders with them.

Can anyone shed any light on this? If I can only use one that is okay; just curious! TIA!!
    I will need to check with our Affiliate Manager on this because the information provided to me does not address stacking at all.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Alrighty then, thanks for checking on it! And I forgot to mention in my previous post that the dollar amount of what I want is such that even after the 15% code, it is still over the $25 necessary for the free shipping code.