View Poll Results: How Should I Cash Out?

Voters
41. You may not vote on this poll
  • $250 Disney Gift Cards for Undetermined WDW Trip

5 12.20%
  • Paypal or Gift Cards to use for Christmas Gifts

29 70.73%
  • Wait until WDW Trip Is Scheduled

7 17.07%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need Opinions On Cash Out Tomorrow Please!

Default Need Opinions On Cash Out Tomorrow Please!

I need help deciding whether to cash out tomorrow! As of right now, our June 2008 trip to WDW has been cancelled because DH's niece is getting married in June so we have to go to that in Michigan (we live in Nevada). Our WDW trip was scheduled to coincide with DH being at WDW on a business trip-thus saving on 1 ticket, I was going to fly down with the kids at the end of the trip and we would stay for a week. There is no way we can do both, not only would it involve purchasing 2 sets of airline tickets, but DD goes to 12 month school and I'm not willing to pull her out for that many days, along with DH just plain missiing out on that many workdays. So our trip is now at an undetermined time in the future, although I may push for a trip to DL since we aren't going to WDW, but that still wouldn't happen until the spring.

My other is to cashout to paypal and use the money to buy Christmas gifts. (December is a slow time for my husband's work - right now he is only scheduled to work 2 days in December and it probably won't change much so this might be a good option so I don't have to rack up the credit card.)

What would you do? Save for an unknown future trip or try for a less stressful holiday season?

Thanks for your help!
    ~Amy
    Sunshine Rewards

I say try for a less stressful holiday. But I am more practical. There will always be more special cashouts.
    <Sunshine Rewards

Very true- there will be other specail cashouts in the future. Considering your circumstances, I would go for the less stressful holiday by either cashing out for Paypal or maybe some gift cards that can be used to purchase Christmas gifts (i.e. Target, Walmart, etc). Then you can start saving for your future trip!
    Sunshine Rewards

I would say Christmas also
    Sunshine Rewards
    "
    Jo

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

My vote is to keep the credits and cash out to paypal if need be to help with shopping expenses. However, if the money is not needed for the presents, perhaps you could wait and see about the next cashout. Good luck, whatever you decide.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by disney_girl View Post
    Very true- there will be other specail cashouts in the future. Considering your circumstances, I would go for the less stressful holiday by either cashing out for Paypal or maybe some gift cards that can be used to purchase Christmas gifts (i.e. Target, Walmart, etc). Then you can start saving for your future trip!
    I agree.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

My vote would be to save the credits or only cash out for a $200 Disney GC as that is the best rate.... and save/use the rest as other gc/paypal
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.

I voted for the Paypal/Xmas GC because it sounds like you could use the money/GC in December. But if that changes I would save for Disney. I use my Sunshine Rewards for Disney - as that is may contribution to the trip. But we have one scheduled for next month and a Disney Cruise for next October.

Hope I helped!

Karn
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Considering your circumstances I'm a practical person also, i would go for the less stressful holiday and take the cash.
    Sunshine Rewards

Christmas money. There will always be more rewards and more Disney cashouts available.