View Poll Results: How Should I Cash Out?

Voters
41. You may not vote on this poll
  • $250 Disney Gift Cards for Undetermined WDW Trip

5 12.20%
  • Paypal or Gift Cards to use for Christmas Gifts

29 70.73%
  • Wait until WDW Trip Is Scheduled

7 17.07%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Need Opinions On Cash Out Tomorrow Please!

Thank you for the responses! I'm going to be practical and use the money for Christmas. I always hate seeing the CC bill in January so this should help ease the pain. And as much as I want to go on vacation it's not going to happen anytime soon. I'll just have to keep working hard so when we actually get to go I'll have some extra spending money.

Thank you for your input!
    ~Amy
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by mom2ian View Post
    I need help deciding whether to cash out tomorrow! As of right now, our June 2008 trip to WDW has been cancelled because DH's niece is getting married in June so we have to go to that in Michigan (we live in Nevada). Our WDW trip was scheduled to coincide with DH being at WDW on a business trip-thus saving on 1 ticket, I was going to fly down with the kids at the end of the trip and we would stay for a week. There is no way we can do both, not only would it involve purchasing 2 sets of airline tickets, but DD goes to 12 month school and I'm not willing to pull her out for that many days, along with DH just plain missiing out on that many workdays. So our trip is now at an undetermined time in the future, although I may push for a trip to DL since we aren't going to WDW, but that still wouldn't happen until the spring.

My other is to cashout to paypal and use the money to buy Christmas gifts. (December is a slow time for my husband's work - right now he is only scheduled to work 2 days in December and it probably won't change much so this might be a good option so I don't have to rack up the credit card.)

What would you do? Save for an unknown future trip or try for a less stressful holiday season?

Thanks for your help!

Why don't you wait and look at the non disney special cashouts and maybe that will help you make up your mind.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

I would wait also. I would use them for what I can now. We planned four summers for a WDW trip, and right before it was time to start packing, a hurricane was threatening the Florida and we had to change our plans at the very last minute. This July, we finally got a chance to go!
    Sunshine Rewards

I would wait unless Christmas was an issue. I try not to touch my sunshine $$ unless it is for a trip.

Quote Originally Posted by askomsky View Post
    Considering your circumstances I'm a practical person also, i would go for the less stressful holiday and take the cash.
    i agree

I was boo'd by KychaThanks sammielynn

I choose the cash out/Christmas option. While I love WDW, I use my sunshine rewards for different things and I tend to cashout for smaller gift cards and use them for an evening out or even for gifts.

Lisaj68 is offline I've found my new addiction and I'm going to be late for church!!

I also agree about using the money for Christmas.

While all of my SR $$$ is used for "fun", or for "extras", you could also think of your account this year as a Christmas account, and think how nice it will be, and how many presents you can buy with this "extra" money!!! And how nice it will be not to have to either raid your savings, use a charge card, etc.