Thread: I feel like...

Default I feel like...

a Mrs. Prindables apple! My mouth is watering at the sweet possibility. Umm, umm!

Okay, okay, you talked me into it. I'll guess I'll go ahead and order one. You guys can talk me into anything! I'm gonna have to be careful about the company I keep.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Blessing and Miracle View Post
    a Mrs. Prindables apple! My mouth is watering at the sweet possibility. Umm, umm!

Okay, okay, you talked me into it. I'll guess I'll go ahead and order one. You guys can talk me into anything! I'm gonna have to be careful about the company I keep.
    Sshhhhh...I don't need to hear this! They are soooo yummy and now I want one too!
    Sunshine Rewards

We also have a new place called Hannahs caramel apples. These are all handmade. I have spoke with the owner and he guarantees me they are fantatic. I'd love for some of you to try them out I don't eat them, so i wouldn't be a good judge.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Oh man! I would love to try one of these out. Let me know which one you get and how it was
    Sunshine Rewards

I glanced at those the other day- I need to look a little more and see about ordering. I did see that if you don't find the exact kind you are looking for, you can e-mail them and they will see about making it. And there is a 10% off $20 coupon through SR.
    Sunshine Rewards

I'm eating a Mrs. Prindable's apple today!! I got a triple chocolate for myself as a little treat. I also added on some of the pretzel rods for the girls. They love those!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    We also have a new place called Hannahs caramel apples. These are all handmade. I have spoke with the owner and he guarantees me they are fantatic. I'd love for some of you to try them out I don't eat them, so i wouldn't be a good judge.
    Hhmm, I'll check into this, but in the meantime, my Mrs. Prindables is on it's way.
    Sunshine Rewards

I did not need to read this thread. I am having a hard enough time resisting those!!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Heather
    Dreaming of our next trip......Nov 3-13, 2012!!