Thread: Confiming Membership??? HELP PLEASE!

Exclamation Confiming Membership??? HELP PLEASE!

Hello! I'm Kristy M, from Alaska. My membership login in XXX. I refered a friend of mine named Douglas R. His email is XXX. For some reason he is unable to log into Sunshine rewards. He never recieved an email confirmation, (Yes he checked his Junk mail! I asked! ) Soo...is there a way that can be resent? Or can you delete him so he can resign up? What do we need to do to get him started? Sorry to such a pain...but we are stuck!

Thanks!!!
    Last edited by SunshineGirl; 05-23-2007 at 08:54 AM.

I just resent the confirmation email to him. And I am going to edit your post so you don't get spam to your email accounts.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

OOh Thanks! Didn't even think about that!

kxmeeh is offline ymca...wasn't one of them a potato farmer???

my sister, friendceej, was asked to confirm her membership as well. while she is not online nearly as often as i am, she has already done one or 2 surveys as well as paid clicks. she is still listed as one of my referrals working me towards my referral bonus. any info you can give would be wonderful sunshinegirl. jeepers, i feel like i am always buggin you

Quote Originally Posted by kxmeeh View Post
    my sister, friendceej, was asked to confirm her membership as well. while she is not online nearly as often as i am, she has already done one or 2 surveys as well as paid clicks. she is still listed as one of my referrals working me towards my referral bonus. any info you can give would be wonderful sunshinegirl. jeepers, i feel like i am always buggin you
    I'm not sure what you mean. She would not be able to log into her account without confirming her membership. Did she sign up a long time ago and go inactive maybe?
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

kxmeeh is offline ymca...wasn't one of them a potato farmer???

I wish I knew the specifics. She never heard of sunshine rewards until I sent her the link. She has 2.65 in her acct right now, but it won't let her log on. When she gets home from work tonight, I'll have her send you a pm directly. i know she signed up on the forum, under the name friendceej, i helped her do it this morning. i called her last night bugging because if her balance doesn't increase, i don't get a bonus hehe. when she tries, it says please activate. you must be the busiest mom in america. i'm not sure how you do it

Actually, I would email sunshinecindy (either pm her or send her a message at cindy AT sunshinerewards.com). She'll be able to get it straightened out for you.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs