Thread: Staples Question

Default Staples Question

I received my "staples rewards" in the mail this week and I am wanting to know if I apply it to my order will that cause me not to get credit for the purchase!?!

Thanks

EPCOT's Family of the Day, June 9, 2007

I've gotten credit everytime I use mine. http://chattywomen.com/pennythoughts...opping-online/
    If I may do so, can I suggest people look at Staples' ink recycling program? You get $3 in Staples rewards for every certidge you recycle.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

We placed an order last week, used our rewards and only got credit for the amount we put on our cc. We didn't get credit for the amount of the reward.

Weird some get credit and some don't.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Hedy View Post
    I've gotten credit everytime I use mine. http://chattywomen.com/pennythoughts...opping-online/
    If I may do so, can I suggest people look at Staples' ink recycling program? You get $3 in Staples rewards for every certidge you recycle.
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Kathie View Post
    We placed an order last week, used our rewards and only got credit for the amount we put on our cc. We didn't get credit for the amount of the reward.

Weird some get credit and some don't.
    To clarify-I did get credit when using the rewards, using the rewards does not preclude you from getting credit for your order.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

If you place a $100 order using a $15 rewards certificate, you will get credit for the $85 you paid for.
    Jennifer -

Quote Originally Posted by 29apr00 View Post
    If you place a $100 order using a $15 rewards certificate, you will get credit for the $85 you paid for.
    Sorry if my post was confusing. This is what I meant to say.