Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Could someone please explain

Thats ok! Still a great idea, and for how ever long it works will be great!

To bad you can not pay rewarding CC with other Rewarding CC just dreaming of all the rewards stacking up LOL i know why they dont but still nice to dream!!!
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Oh, no!! I'm so sorry. I can't believe the way that they treat employees there. It's like when you are in the spotlight, they lavish things upon you. When they think they can do without you for awhile, they drop you, only to come begging you back later.
    I'm going to start another thread in the chatty parts of the forums for me to blather about this...do follow me, yes?
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by mollyeilis View Post
    I'm going to start another thread in the chatty parts of the forums for me to blather about this...do follow me, yes?
    I'm right behind you.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I'm having trouble understanding GC.com and I don't think it was addressed above.

I already used it redeeming my SR rewards for a supercertificate and then ordering a GC which worked great.

Now I want to get a Blockbuster GC but I don't want to use my SR Rewards balance.

What's the best procedure to get SR Rewards for buying a BB Gift Card. Do I buy a Supercertificate and then redeem that for a BB gift card or do I just go ahead and purchase a BB gift card from GC.com???
    Last edited by ~Kathie; 10-20-2007 at 06:03 PM.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Interesting! Looks like you could do either one you want.

If the question is more along the lines of "will I get the 2% SR credit for one but not the other", then we'll have to wait for Cindy to find ya.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by mollyeilis View Post
    Interesting! Looks like you could do either one you want.

If the question is more along the lines of "will I get the 2% SR credit for one but not the other", then we'll have to wait for Cindy to find ya.
    Thanks Molly......I guess that is my question. It seems to me that either one should get me SR 2%, but I just wanted to be sure before ordering.

I'm sure Cindy or Tricia will be around sooner or later.

I cannot believe I just figured this out... we have 4 dogs and I don't buy pet food online because the shipping would be astronimical. Besides we get really good deals with our PALS card (buy 10 bags get 1 free plus lately $6 coupons) at Petco.

I can buy a supercertificate through SR for at least $50 every month, for a 95 cent processing fee and get $1 in SR credits. I'm a nickel ahead and I have an entry in the cruise contest (LOL). I can then cash the supercertificate in for a $50 Petco gift card which I can take to the store and apply to my purchase which qualifies me for the coupons and also the buy 10 get 1 free deal. I'm SOOOO happy!

Quote Originally Posted by 3dog2kidmom View Post
    I cannot believe I just figured this out... we have 4 dogs and I don't buy pet food online because the shipping would be astronimical. Besides we get really good deals with our PALS card (buy 10 bags get 1 free plus lately $6 coupons) at Petco.

I can buy a supercertificate through SR for at least $50 every month, for a 95 cent processing fee and get $1 in SR credits. I'm a nickel ahead and I have an entry in the cruise contest (LOL). I can then cash the supercertificate in for a $50 Petco gift card which I can take to the store and apply to my purchase which qualifies me for the coupons and also the buy 10 get 1 free deal. I'm SOOOO happy!

Shelly,

This is what I wanted to do only with the Blockbuster gift card. Actually the gift card would be for my cat sitter.

Guess I will give it a try and see what happens.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Kathie View Post
    Shelly,

This is what I wanted to do only with the Blockbuster gift card. Actually the gift card would be for my cat sitter.

Guess I will give it a try and see what happens.
    Should work perfectly. Just remember the .95 processing fee to buy a supercertificate. It is free to redeem them, for whatever you want. So as long as you are making it worth your while by purchasing at least $50 you are ahead of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Kathie View Post
    What's the best procedure to get SR Rewards for buying a BB Gift Card. Do I buy a Supercertificate and then redeem that for a BB gift card or do I just go ahead and purchase a BB gift card from GC.com???
    I understand your question now... if you purchase a supercertificate you only pay .95 processing fee. If you purchase the BB gift card, you will pay a mailing/shipping fee which is higher. If you purchase a $50 supercertificate then your SR credit is 1.00 which covers the .95 fee. Redemption is free, so you can get your BB card and something else (maybe petco for yourself or panera or something else you would use or gift).