Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SR stickers on Disney gift cards?? Just an idea...

Default SR stickers on Disney gift cards?? Just an idea...

Tricia (SunshineFamily) - isntead of using "dot" stickers on the gift cards where you write the $$ value of the card - maybe get some small custom stickers like the size of small address labels. Put your SR.com logo and $_____

That way, everytime somebody uses the card - you will get some free advertisement. Maybe some of the Disney CM's will sign up for SR.

I'm usually at one or two of the parks every weekend and I've seen a noticeable increase in Disney gift card use in the shops and counter service places within the past few months. It would be really fun to see how many of your SR logo/stickers I could see on a day at Disney
    Last edited by shades99; 10-17-2007 at 09:11 AM.

OOOOO, that's a great idea for SR to do. You deserve a little bonus for that idea!!!!

Angela

When we used our GC's a few weeks ago, I always marked out the old balance and wrote the new one so we would know easily how much was left. A few CM's commented that it was a great idea to keep track that way- so I know they noticed the stickers. If you decided to do something like this, I think a square or rectangle type sticker with a little extra room would work best. Of course you have to make sure it doesn't interfere with the barcode, etc. I had my stickers on the top left hand side (where you put the dot) and had no problems. We're all for some extra SR advertising!!
    Sunshine Rewards

That's a really good idea!
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

stamp-size would be good
    Sunshine Rewards
    Sorry - I'm a little sleep-deprived!

Quote Originally Posted by rygirlsmum View Post
    stamp-size would be good
    I agree- that's about the size I used. Plenty of room! Would just have to figure out where to do the logo- either at the top, around the edges or as a background of the whole sticker- maybe sunshinerewards.com repeated around the edges with a faded sun in the center where the balance would be written.
    Last edited by disney_girl; 10-17-2007 at 09:43 AM.
    Sunshine Rewards

Sunshinerewards.com in a loop with the sun in between

ex.
    sunshinerewards.com sunshinerewards.com

And then it could wrap all the way throughout the sticker. Do it like a watermark, only brighter and easy to read. Then the amount could go right on top in black.

I love how this place can get my creative juices flowing - they've been dormant for a LONG time.
    Sunshine Rewards
    Sorry - I'm a little sleep-deprived!

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

I think it's an excellent idea!!!!!!
    Sunshine Rewards

Very cool! I'll put on my thinking cap and see what I can come up with. It would probably actually be less work for me to just run a mail merge of labels than sitting and writing the dollar amounts on all of those crazy little dots anyway. LOL!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Very true Tricia! Must be time consuming to write the amounts on each dot...sounds like this might help you out a little as well as do some advertising! Maybe something you can think on AFTER VACATION!!
    Sunshine Rewards