Thread: DS from Yesterday

Default DS from Yesterday

Did the credits for ds from yesterday Posted? I know I did one but have switched over to W7 and not sure how to enable cookies. Set at medium and will not allow third party cookies.To get credit for DS I do have to enable cookies or not?
    Every day is better with a little in it.I have earned over 2000.00 in sunshine rewards.

Quote Originally Posted by athoods View Post
    Did the credits for ds from yesterday Posted? I know I did one but have switched over to W7 and not sure how to enable cookies. Set at medium and will not allow third party cookies.To get credit for DS I do have to enable cookies or not?
    Probably not what you want to hear, but I received credit sometime this morning for yesterday's survey.
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

I got my credit for yesterday's DS. As far as I was aware, those track by id., not cookies. Only AMP and Two Cents track by cookies.
    Provided by FLMNetwork.com

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by sqromano View Post
    I got my credit for yesterday's DS. As far as I was aware, those track by id., not cookies. Only AMP and Two Cents track by cookies.
    Thanks for the info haven't been able to get an amp in 2 weeks which is werid for me. Mondays DS never did go back to the congrats page so i guess that is why it didn't credit.
    Every day is better with a little in it.I have earned over 2000.00 in sunshine rewards.