Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Game chat thread

Quote Originally Posted by Blessing and Miracle View Post
    Wow. Tornado sirens!! You guys be careful!
    We've got a good setup. 4 computers, 2 couches, an entertainment center. Even a popcorn maker and wine refrigerator. LOL!

I think we're done with the worst of it. No sirens in a little while and the warning expires in 5 minutes.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    We've got a good setup. 4 computers, 2 couches, an entertainment center. Even a popcorn maker and wine refrigerator. LOL!

I think we're done with the worst of it. No sirens in a little while and the warning expires in 5 minutes.
    You guys are all set then.
    Sunshine Rewards

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

Hopefully the wine refrigerator is well stocked!
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards

As long as the computers are working and teh wine fridge is stocked, you're gold!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Heather
    Dreaming of our next trip......Nov 3-13, 2012!!

I wonder which way it is moving, because I would have thought we would start seeing the warnings now. maybe in a half an hour or so.

I'll drink to that!

Quote Originally Posted by cjnix32 View Post
    I wonder which way it is moving, because I would have thought we would start seeing the warnings now. maybe in a half an hour or so.
    What part of Ohio are you in?

I just got on weather.com and saw that there are storms up around Catawba, but nothing around Cleveland, yet. They said maybe around 11pm for thunderstorms.
    ShanPooh

Sunshine Rewards Member #6059

Columbus

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    Personally I would have been outside watching for it....I remember one time we were on our way home and a tornado was going thru the town and I ran the car along side it watching it while Tricia screamed. It sounded like a freight train, was awesome.
    You are totally nuts lady!!! I am a weather geek, but I don't like the thought of tornados. We deal with hurricanes here...and flooding, more recently...some people still are getting water in their basements from storm at the beginning of last week...my neighborhood was all over the news..it was not fun.

So, have you finally broken into the wine then??
    Sunshine Rewards

Please don't send the crappy weather up to the Northwest Indiana area. I unplugged the weather radio the other night because it was going off like crazy for storms north of Chicago!!!! Although I'd better go plug it back in agian. Stay SAFE!!!!