Thread: Rose and Crown

Default Rose and Crown

I need opinions on 2 questions:

My brother, who lives in Tampa and has been to WDW over 1000 times, thinks that Rose and Crown is one of the best restaurants in EPCOT. DB and his family eat there at least once a month. The reviews on the internet, though, are mostly not good. What do ya'll think?

Second, I really don't want to use 2 TS credits for the Candlelight Processional Package this year but have never done it without the package. Is it hard to get a seat without getting the package?
    Magic Maker, Off to Neverland Travel Co.

We thought Rose & Crown is a well kept secret! Ate lunch there on our last Epcot day over Christmas and really enjoyed it. We sat out on the patio and had fish & chips and bangers & mash among us. Oh and a Bass

We'll definately be eating at Rose & Crown again!!

I have never done the Candlelight Processional so can't speak to that.

I like Rose and Crown! It has great seating and i love the feel of the english pub! The food is good too, warm and hearty without being too exotic for us non foodie people!
    Jennifer -

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I would def recommend getting the CL package. The night we were there, the line with CL package people was so long - I don't think they let anyone else in (at that particular time slot). Can't speak for other nights or times, but it's a very popular/crowded event.

We thought Rose and Crown was fine but nothing really special - the fish and chips are just like those served at the outside counter but more $. Service was great - we had a server who was going to relocate to the Magic so we had a lot to chat about with him. If you have a pub in your hometown, it's probably just like that. We timed our meal so that we had a place to stand for Illuminations and probably wouldn't spend $ to eat there again unless it was to get a guaranteed spot to watch the show. We like having food that we can't get at home.
    Sunshine Rewards

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

I tried the Rose & Crown for the 1st time on our early Feb trip. The food was good and the service friendly. I wouldn't consider the food gourmet, but it was definitely a place I'd go to again without hesitation.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

Default Candlelight Processional

I made reservations for the CP dinner package at R&C. It was the only thing available on my date. I hope I will enjoy it! Solo Trip 11/28/10 - 12/02/10

We go to the Rose & Crown every time we go to WDW! It is one of our favorites - definitely not gourmet food but it is still really good! If you're looking for an appetizer - the cheese plate is wonderful! Hope you enjoy!
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187

We like the Rose and Crown Pub. We usually have a later dinner and ask to be sat outside when we arrive at the podium. You will have great seats for illuminations.

Jo Ann
    Sunshine Rewards
    "
    Jo