Thread: More mature survey takers

Default More mature survey takers

My mom has a much harder time getting surveys then I do. She thinks its because she doesnt have young kids. I am wondering if any other mature users have problems?
    I just called her about the new dailys being added and how a lot of people are getting them. She tried and was kicked off and when she tried again it said no surveys available. Thanks for any input.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by KimCh View Post
    My mom has a much harder time getting surveys then I do. She thinks its because she doesnt have young kids. I am wondering if any other mature users have problems?
    I just called her about the new dailys being added and how a lot of people are getting them. She tried and was kicked off and when she tried again it said no surveys available. Thanks for any input.
    I totally agree with her. I have a much harder time also. I think its an age thing, and no kids too.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Thanks so much. She feels better knowing its not just her imagination!! She will keep trying though.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

I sometimes have trouble....there are LOTS of options if you have kids. I'm very persistent, so I eventually get a survey most of the time.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

I also have problems, but am persistent like Pam is. I was all excited about new surveys being loaded today, but I cycled through one after another without qualifying. No problem. I'll just try later. Just tell your Mom to keep trying throughout the day. Perhaps that will increase her odds.

PS: tried a wee bit ago and was able to complete one. Persistence pays.
    Last edited by spring; 04-08-2010 at 07:17 PM.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards