Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: What did you cash out for??????

I got $150 for our Thanksgiving trip.

I got another $200 toward my June trip

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

I cashed out yesterday for 4 Kohl's cards, 1 Borders card, and two Gap cards. It's not as exciting as cashing out for Disney gift cards, but it provides multiple Christmas gifts I don't have to buy. I'm quite pleased!
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

Default hi everyone

i cashed out my first pay last month, it was only for a 25 amazon card, but i was so excited. i always love amazon. i collect horror movies. so i got quite a few with that. whooooo hoooooooooooo. thank you sunshine rewards

Quote Originally Posted by spring View Post
    I cashed out yesterday for 4 Kohl's cards, 1 Borders card, and two Gap cards. It's not as exciting as cashing out for Disney gift cards, but it provides multiple Christmas gifts I don't have to buy. I'm quite pleased!
    I didn't cashout for Disney either. Instead, I opted for 300.00 in Walmart and a 100.00 SuperCertificate. I am extremely excited! Mine too, will go towards Christmas gifts. The SuperCertificate was redeemed for DD18's favorite store--DOTS. That's one big gift taken care of. Gotta love it!
    Sunshine Rewards

I cashed out$50 for our Disney trip 2008. We are hoping to take DS friend and I want to pay for as many meals as possible for all of us. So my goal it to earn meals
    Sunshine Rewards
    "
    Jo